“Fabulous Food, Great View”

The View at CK's Revolving Rooftop Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Our revolving rooftop restaurant near Tampa Airport, The View at CK’s serves fresh seafood, steaks and sushi and is closed on Sunday and Monday nights.
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The Food is wonderful, been there twice because it was so good. Was there with a group of 5 and everyone's food was wonderful. Service is a little slow, so don't recommend if you are in a hurry, but the food makes up for it. Romantic for a date night too. Kids get a big kick out of the revolving floor.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I grew up going here to dinner with my Dad and continued to do this every time I came to visit him. There is just nothing like flying in or about to fly out and grabbing a meal here while looking across the horizon. Tampa is beautiful at night and especially from this view!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This was our first time in this revolving, rooftop restaurant atop the Marriott in the airport. It had a great views of Tampa and we lucked out getting to see the sunset just as we had made the full circle. The service and food were both very good. Prices were reasonable ( $20-35), for most entrées. The bread and butter selection was great! We had sushi that was excellent, as an appetizer.The menu was not that extensive but we chose 2 meals that we were happy with. My husband had the angus beef burger topped with chunks of lobster, bacon and gruyère cheese, said it was delicious. I chose the chicken dish that was excellent. As a dessert we split a carrot cake bread pudding. It was warm and to die for! All in all, another great choice.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Not enough servers to provide guests with average service and this venue is consider to be more than an average dinning experience, we expected service to be similar to that of a fine dinning establishment. We waited over 15 minutes to be greeted by the server. Many times he came by our table thought the evening but was too busy helping other tables to stop and take our order or ask how we liked any of the food and beverages we selected. I felt bad for the staff as the management set them up for failure. Food was just average and the view was just of the airport. Next time at this hotel we will stick to the room service or go out to one of the many amazing reliable fine dinning restaurants in Tampa.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have lived in the Tampa Bay area for almost 16 years and was invited to dinner with some friends to this restaurant. I thought they were joking when they said there was a rotating restaurant at the airport, and that the food was delicious...I gave it a shot!

I would highly recommend anyone to visit this restaurant. The view is delightful as the restaurant rotates for you to enjoy the view of the Tampa area and airport. The food was delicious and elegantly put together, serving high quality Angus beef and top quality ingredients. The service was attentive and professional without being overbearing and the cocktail were some of the best I have tasted!

In all I will absolutely go back! Such a delight and very well priced for such quality food and service!