“Great Pizza!!”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Historic Ybor
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We had been looking for a good pizza in Tampa. One with a crispy crust! Bernini's delivered and I love goat's cheese on a pizza too. The food is excellent - try their Lollipop Lamb and Calamari, they are fantastic. The $2 Martini's are a deal as well .... Great ambience and service and right in the center of Ybor City. Fabulous restaurant.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

My request for a Negroni was met with a blank stare then followed by "What is a Negroni?" I never imagined that an Italian restaurant would not know what a Negroni is. Waitress then asked bartender who also said she never heard of it. I provided the recipe (equal parts Gin, sweet vermouth and Campari with a twist of orange) and she brought me an awful mess. Pretty sure they used dry vermouth (ugh). Sent the drink back and ordered a $2 martini which was what you'd expect for the price. Food was okay. Nothing to rave about. Atmosphere is okay (a bit too noisy for me).

The Negroni is "the" classic Italian drink and there is no reason it should be a mystery to any bartender in an Italian restaurant.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My wife and I had calamari and pizza with a New Castle and an Apple Martini. The food was very good and my wife enjoyed the Martini. At $2.00 I enjoyed it too. I love the atmosphere, the help and the menu.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Very disappointing. Lasagne pie not what was expected and served Luke warm. Wanted to charge to split a spaghetti bolognese, unbelievable. Waitress started to remove plates before meal finished. Not recommended at all.

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Thanks Chef Pauli and waitress Summer. I am in awe. $2 martinis (go espresso) ! The Snapper with mushroom risotto and almond brown butter sauce is special for $32 but half price at happy hour. The crusted fish was great. No room for dessert. I was raised in Ybor in the fifties and proud of Berninis service, Chef and food. This food dude gives them a five. Do Not miss happy hour. I will make this place my new Thursday nite stop. Can't wait to try pizzeria. In that oven.