“Local Fave”
Review of Pane Rustica

Pane Rustica
Reserve with OpenTable
Pane Rustica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South of MacDill and Bay to Bay
Reviewed May 20, 2014

This is by far one of my favorite local eateries. I have had my birthday dinner here numerous times, also due to them having the best cupcakes in town.

Check the specials online daily if you are just visiting, they never disappoint.

There are newer reviews for Pane Rustica

Reviewed May 17, 2014

In Tampa visiting sis and her hubby and their favorite spot down the street is Pane. We were able to get a table ( near bar area ) quickly after calling earlier. I would agree that the happy hour crowd was pretty loud but we weren't too bothered by it ( better than boring silence or mis-matched music ). We all ordered from the nightly specials and my wahoo/grouper combo was very tasty and properly cooked. Our server, Lindsey, was very personable and took great care of us and Bryan ( GM ) made sure we had a great time ( which we did ). I can see why Pane is their fav go to spot...good job!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

but incredibly noisy. Very difficult to talk with our server but he went out of his way to suggest and serve wonderful food. I enjoyed the watermelon salad and would highly recommend that to anyone visiting. The Twin Cheeks small plate hit this flavor spot. So good.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Takeout, lunch or dinner-are all top notch. I have yet to have anything but a fabulous meal. The wait & bar staff are on their game-attentive, cheery & make the experience feel personal.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

My boyfriend suggested we go here for dinner since he knows I like unique foods and especially great desserts. I was not impressed. For one thing, it was very noisy. If the food had been amazing and service good, I could put up with the rather loud volume. I tried the flatbread with mushrooms and 4 cheese medley. I'm not sure what cheeses they included but they just didn't seem to work well together and I simply didn't like it. Our server didn't come back by our table until my friend was done and I still had a plate full of food and he asked if I wanted a box. When I said I just didn't' care for the dish he mumbled something about I should have asked for something else then took it away to box it up. He brought it back with the bill. He didn't ask if we wanted coffee or dessert or anything. I was looking forward to the great desserts I'd heard about but by then I was just not feeling like he gave a hoot about us as customers so we just paid and left. Maybe it all just came together in a bad way but I don't plan to go back. Very disappointed.

1  Thank Janna64

Been to Pane Rustica? Share your experiences!