“Fine Casual Dining”
Review of Pane Rustica

Pane Rustica
Reserve with OpenTable
Pane Rustica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South of MacDill and Bay to Bay
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Often food is prepared with lots of carbs, fat and salt in restaurants. Rarely can you find a place that really offers a healthy menu. But this place does. Enough said!

I had chicken salad in an acorn squash. Others in our party had pizza. It was all well prepared and delicious!

There are newer reviews for Pane Rustica

Reviewed August 28, 2013

It's been on our to-go list for a year now, and this evening was the evening. I didn't initially plan it to be that way, but we were all dressed up, and then it occurred to me that we've never been there.
The place is quite large and with good atmosphere. What made the visit so great was the service - really fine quality, and the two main courses that we ordered. One - which my wife ordered - was the Short Rib (I think that that was its name) and I had s chicken dish. Both dishes were great - certainly the best dinner we had in Tampa in the year we've been here. The Rib dish was fabulous. Really outstanding.
Hence the place - and the Rib - very recommended!

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Been here several times and the pizza is pretty good.. Today The food wasn't that great. Potatoes weren't cooked all the way thru still tasted raw.. And the sandwich i had tho very simple didn't wow me.. The panera bread chain carries a better mozzarella sandwiche. So overall average

2  Thank Ynellynel
Reviewed August 16, 2013

A lot of food, all high quality and great tasting. I came with a party of four. Two of us had seafood and two had the flatbread pizza and all were pleased. The bread and humus was excellent, each non-pizza entree had many unique and tasty flavors. The atmosphere was good and the service was very good. This was my second time here and I will be back next time I am in Tampa.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is not a gourmet restaurant, but they have an outstanding bakery and it is one of the better spots for Italian food in Tampa. Definitely a great spot for a casual bite.

1  Thank Richard W