“Tasty and varied menu, pleasant surroundings”
Review of Taj Indian Cuisine

Taj Indian Cuisine
Ranked #370 of 2,581 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We ate with a party of six, and were treated royally. The waiter was very helpful in assisting us to pick dishes that met each person's spice tolerance, and the servings were ample. The staff were very attentive, and the food was delicious.

3  Thank PATRICIA F

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Great selection, fast service - walking distance from Clarion Hotel across street. Near USF.

2  Thank Teresa W
Reviewed June 6, 2011

the food was awesome and so the extra attentitive waiter .the food was great and the service was the excellent among all the other restaurant i visited.
the buffet was mouth watering i liked the mushroom peas and the lemon rice

2  Thank TampaBrett
Reviewed January 3, 2011

The service was really bad and the waiters were rude. The food that was served was not even hot, my friend was not even provided with to go box when asked. To top things of the tip was added to our bill for a party of five.
Please do not waste your time and money in this horrible restaurant.

1  Thank sharath2010
Reviewed May 29, 2010

Whenever I return to USF for work I have AT LEAST one meal at Taj. On this trip I tried the lunch buffet for the first time. I usually stay away from buffets so I was uncertain of what to expect. It is superb. The price for all you can eat is $9.95 and includes dessert. The selections were fresh and abundant. It was like having my evening meal but for less cost. I also tried some new dishes. The service was equally excellent. My water glass never emptied; my used plates were quickly collected. I usually come to Taj in the evening or order out. Both are great options, including the lunch buffet. The ambiance is wonderful (even if it is in a strip shopping center; don't let that keep you away). On one visit I recall sitting at a table waiting for my takeout order and having a wonderful engaging chat with the young son of one of the Indian owners. It made the time fly. The young child kept me amused. He was brilliant. The evening meal price is usually a bit higher than the buffet but trust me on this one...do not fear the BUFFET - it is equally excellent (and cheaper). Enjoy!

2  Thank hilarionmartinez

Been to Taj Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!