“Good food, nice atmosphere”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Ranked #449 of 2,399 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We've been going to the one on Bruce B Downs in New Tampa for a while. It's very clean and the food has always been great. We love the focaccia! My favorite is Chicken Marsala while my husband is a spaghetti and meatball guy. The salad is fresh and the portions are right on. It can get very loud in the main area so we prefer to have a booth in the bar area.

Visited December 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Perfect for a late night bite and drink at the bar”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

After a tiring day of running errands and a little Black Friday shopping, I met a friend here around 10:00 pm. It was close to my last stop and my friends last stop.

The place was almost empty but the bartender, Wil, was very friendly and sad to come in and relax. So we did.

I decided I could have one drink but I was not sure if I wanted wine or something else. My friend was in the same mood. Wil said they had great Specialty Drinks and it was Happy Hour. I am a little leery of specialty drinks and I told him I did not like frou-frou drinks. He told me about a vodka martini made with blood orange and it was GREAT!. My friend had a frozen concoction that looked tasty in a tall glass. These were not our parents cocktails!!!

Wil also told us that there were food specials at that hour and so we had a pepperoni pizza and it was GREAT!!!

Shame on us for forgetting about Macaroni Grill! It may be a chain but it was the perfect place to relax after a crazy day.

WIl and the manager both were very pleasant and we had a nice discussion with both of them.

Thank you for a nice time and the perfect way to talk to a girlfriend who I need to stay in touch with.

• Visited November 2013
“Girl's day!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful lunch!! Went out with my sister, mom, and niece. Ken our server was great and very helpful!! Enjoyed my Italian bake and my sister enjoyed her chicken Parmesan. My mom loved her shrimp Alfredo. We enjoyed our wine and loved my birthday Tiramisu. What a great day and a very delicious lunch with the family!!

• Visited October 2013
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is our go to restaurant when we want to have a quiet peaceful meal. Always good eats!!! We really enjoy the fresh bread and olive oil with pepper to dip it in.

Visited August 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfection”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We were greeted with a smile and a friendly welcome upon opening the door. This was the beginning of a wonderful dinning experience. Our server Chris was amazing and our food was delicious. Romano's Macaroni Grill really knows how to provide excellent customer service. All of the staff was friendly and very helpful. Each time someone in our party finished a beverage our server Chris appeared with another. We never had to ask for anything during our entire meal; because Chris our server was always paying such close attention to our table. We were treated so well and appreciated the extra special attention. Thank you for providing us with a great meal and we especially enjoyed the relaxed and pleasant atmosphere your staff provided.

• Visited September 2013