“Delicious and Different”

Ciccio / Water
Ranked #101 of 2,383 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Jetton
Description: California inspired bowls, unique sushi rolls, oven fired pizzas, and fresh wraps, all made to order. Weekend Brunch with Live Music and bottomless mimosas.
Tampa, FL
“Delicious and Different”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The Water Bowls are fresh and yummy. The garlic edamame is the best. It is one of my favorite places!

Visited July 2012
Matt L, Owner at Ciccio / Water, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thanks for your review! We hope to see you in again soon!

“modern and delish”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The food was great. I highly recommend one of the bowls. Take a look at the sishi menu, it all seems really light and delish, what we ordered was amazing. the drinks are pretty good. and i am pretty sure that you have to be a model to work there.

• Visited June 2012
Matt L, Owner at Ciccio / Water, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed your sushi; please come in and see us again soon!
Tampa, Florida
“Very Poor for People who Know Good Food”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The food is over priced, poorly conceived and poorly executed. It looks like the owner led with a style and wanted the food to follow along. It didn't. The service is terrible and the inside is dark, dank, and smells somewhat like a pet store. There are healthy options to choose from on the menu. The live band is 60 decibels too loud for a small patio. At least the patio had a majestic view of the dumpster and parking lot. This is one to avoid.

• Visited June 2012
Matt L, Owner at Ciccio / Water, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Hi Matt, so sorry to hear about your experience at our restaurant. I understand that you might not want to, but I encourage you to come try us out again.
Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food...Bad everything else”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

The food here is pretty good. Great California Bowls, pretty decent sushi. Always have a good meal here.

But what is with the inside? Floors are disgusting and it smells in here. Wayyyy too dark, even when the sun is shining.

Needs renovations, but the food is good

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Anna F
Matt L, Owner at Ciccio / Water, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Anna, thank you for the feedback! We want to provide our customers with a quality restaurant and I'm sorry we were lacking in your experience with us. I'm glad that you love our California bowls and hope you decide to give us another shot!
Tampa
“what happened?”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

As a local I have dined here on several occasions.
The menu has taken a change for the worse.

My old favorite dish was an oregano coated chicken with garlic mashed potatoes.
The new menu does not offer my favorite dish so I tried a pasta bowl. It reminded me of my college days when I would eat hamburger helper. Very bland and over sauced.
Dont worry you will be overcharged for your dinner and dont worry your server will be there eventually after she has finished staring at herself in the mirror and flirting with the psuedo manager.

Five years ago this was a great place for a casual dinner.
Now it reaks of cheap cologne and the bedazzled ed hardy crowd

Visited October 2011