“Come hungry!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Historic Ybor
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Fun place - ask to sit in the trolley!! Come hungry as the portions are very large. Really a fun place to eat!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Spaghetti Warehouse is in a wonderful location with great food, pleasing atmosphere and good service! A must for dinner while visiting downtown Tampa!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Ordered the calamari for an appetizer and it was average, nothing I would order again. For dinner we had a alfredo penne with mushrooms and sausage and it had absolutely no flavor. Also had the lasagna and I think I could get a better lasagna in the frozen food section of the grocery store. If you like bland "italian" food then this is the place for you. Our waitress was terrible, she greeted us at the hostess stand and took us to the table and didn't stop moving after that. She would not stop and talk to us about the menu or our order because she wanted to be somewhere else. I could see if she was busy but we got there for an early dinner around 4pm and I think she may have had one more table at the most. I also requested some sweet and low for my ice tea and she brought me 5 packs and 5 different times because she had to find them throughout the restaurant on various tables. I would not recommend this place for the food or the service. First and last time ever going.

1  Thank DCtoTB
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was very happy to find a Spaghetti Warehouse still in operation. The lasagna and bread are excellent. The place could use some updating, but I go for the lasagna!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The servers and staff helped our group of 15 have a wonderful experience for dinner. We had 10 girls + 5 adults and overall thought this was a great value. We were seated in an area away from most other guests so we felt like our girls could enjoy themselves without inposing on other diners. The portions for the kids meals were very generous. Everything we tasted was yummy.