“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Spaghetti Warehouse - CLOSED

Spaghetti Warehouse
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Historic Ybor
Hunker, Pennsylvania, Usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Spaghetti Warehouse is in a wonderful location with great food, pleasing atmosphere and good service! A must for dinner while visiting downtown Tampa!

Visited June 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Below average food and bad service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Ordered the calamari for an appetizer and it was average, nothing I would order again. For dinner we had a alfredo penne with mushrooms and sausage and it had absolutely no flavor. Also had the lasagna and I think I could get a better lasagna in the frozen food section of the grocery store. If you like bland "italian" food then this is the place for you. Our waitress was terrible, she greeted us at the hostess stand and took us to the table and didn't stop moving after that. She would not stop and talk to us about the menu or our order because she wanted to be somewhere else. I could see if she was busy but we got there for an early dinner around 4pm and I think she may have had one more table at the most. I also requested some sweet and low for my ice tea and she brought me 5 packs and 5 different times because she had to find them throughout the restaurant on various tables. I would not recommend this place for the food or the service. First and last time ever going.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank DCtoTB
Valdosta, Georgia
“Excellent Lasagna”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was very happy to find a Spaghetti Warehouse still in operation. The lasagna and bread are excellent. The place could use some updating, but I go for the lasagna!

Visited May 2013
Oviedo, FL
“Great for our group”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

The servers and staff helped our group of 15 have a wonderful experience for dinner. We had 10 girls + 5 adults and overall thought this was a great value. We were seated in an area away from most other guests so we felt like our girls could enjoy themselves without inposing on other diners. The portions for the kids meals were very generous. Everything we tasted was yummy.

Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida
“GREAT place to visit for the History of the Area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Downtown Ybor at it's Best! Unique Old cigar buildings are the History of Tampa. Good food and Unique atmosphere. You can even dine in an old railroad car - kids love it! Unique and fashionable place to go anytime!