“Don't miss out on the Scachatta”
Review of Alessi Bakery

Alessi Bakery
Ranked #5 of 53 Bakeries in Tampa
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Miami, Florida
“Don't miss out on the Scachatta”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

A good friend of mine took me in one day a few years back and said "Don't miss out on the scachatta" - I did not know what it until I tasted it. Holy Moly! This is my first and last stop before leaving Tampa. On my first stop I usually get a fresh made sub and a snack size scachatta. On my last stop I get some of the wonderful pastries and a half sheet of shachatta to take home to the family. So I give all the readers the same advice I once received. So not miss out on the scachatta! (and other goodies)

• Visited August 2013

“last stop before leaving tampa”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I don't think I'm coming back. I always stop in and purchase deviled crabs and cookies for the kids before heading back to Key Largo Fl,the 3 that I bought were burnt,lots of crab shells,spent tooo much money,super disappointed!! God used to be good,they've become commercialized.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank michelle9922
San Marcos, Texas
“Great bakery!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stopped in here for the first time and were impressed. They have a wonderful selection of pastries, and there is also a sandwich shop. I did not try anything from the sandwich part of the shop, but plan on going back to try it out. The service was incredibly helpful, pointing out some of his favorite things, and showing us the weekly specials. We were also given a $5 gift certificate for our next visit because my husband told him we were first time customers. They also had a nice variety of cakes that looked delicious, and would be great for a birthday or special event. The pastries we had (eclairs and cannoli) were excellent. We will be back!

• Visited August 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Very Nice Bakery”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I grew up going to Alessi Bakery after school and I am now in my 50's and still love going there. I love their slices of pizza too

“Fresh, quality service, and unique!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Awesome bakery with fresh ingredients, Traditional treats, and unique pastries. Staff is friendly Upon entrance until the time you leave. The pricing could be better, But only a few other restaurants in the Tampa area offer the same experience. Eat in or dine out Is a great feature as well.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Alessi Bakery? Share your experiences!