“Very, Very Nice”
Review of Oystercatchers

Oystercatchers
Reserve with OpenTable
Oystercatchers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Courtney Campbell Cswy / SR 60/Exit Bayport Dr.
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We appeared without reservations as they were opening. The staff was pleasant and accomodating. We got a great table and enjoyed an excellent meal. The service was attentive and polite, but not over-bearing. I ordered the black grouper which was spectacular. I will be back next time I am in Tampa!

There are newer reviews for Oystercatchers

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My parents have lived in the Tampa area for the past 25 years and about 10 years ago we went to the Oyster Catcher for a special brunch. They have remodeled since then but the food, ambiance and service have not changed. My father passed away three years ago and it was always a special place for our family outings, so on my last trip to Tampa to visit my mother I thought it would be nice to go back and enjoy again. It still is one of my favorite spots in Tampa, especially for lunch or brunch as the view is as good as the food!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

So much pride and care is given in EVERY aspect of the dining experience. The food and variety are on point. The wait staff are very attentive to your needs. If you asked one thing I would improve, I honestly can not think of one thing. This is our third trip and it's as good as it was on our 1st trip. We have never been for the dinner or lunch any other time, so I am not able to comment on other time, but the Sunday Brunch will satisfy even the pickiest eater palate.

1  Thank LadyGDW
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We did the brunch on a regular basis with raw oysters, shrimp, any and all types of meat, eggs, slice of prime rib, etc,etc,etc
The view of Tampa Bay is great and the place is peaceful. Do not forget your wallet and your camera.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

They really take pride in the décor and food. A shared salad and shared entrée is enough for two. It's just a lovely stroll away from the Grand Hyatt.

Been to Oystercatchers? Share your experiences!