“Best Chocolate and Rum cakes”

Wright's Gourmet House
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed March 1, 2009

Best Chocolate and Rum cakes

Reviewed February 23, 2009

This is the best sandwich shop in Tampa, hands down! I live about 10 minutes away, and I must say I eat here at least a couple of times a month. You know a place is excellent when it is PACKED every single day for lunch. You MUST get the Monte Cristo- worth the extra wait! Be warned though- the sandwiches are huge. My boyfriend and I always split one- cheaper and we never leave hungry. The turkey pecan salad is also a winner- we get a side every time. If you like cake, you will love Wright's as well. They are known for their bakery just as much as their sandwiches, if not more so. The red velvet cake is our favorite, but all of them are excellent. I plan to have Wright's make my wedding cake- it's that good! Hope you enjoy as much as we do!

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed January 2, 2009

Shrimp pasta salad

Reviewed July 26, 2008

CAKE!!! Oh, and the sandwiches are great, too!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 17, 2008

Some of the best sandwiches around, even if they are a little pricy.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Wright's Gourmet House? Share your experiences!