“Relaxing Place”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 2,461 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: North Lois Avenue
Description: Fleming's Tampa, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located across from the International Plaza and Bay Street in Westshore, just a few miles from Downtown Tampa.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

All tables/booths are situated so that many of the large screen TV's can be seen easily for sports enjoyment as it takes place.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This location is across from I-mall and close to the Tampa airport. They have an outdoor seating area, a nice bar, and large dining room. The food here is usually excellent. However, our last visit my medium rare filet was served medium to almost medium well. The waiter was very apologetic and returned a new steak perfectly cooked, but it took a while. The wines here are great and I LOVE the ipad wine menu. Normally, I would give them 5 stars, but they have been slipping a little bit lately. Sometimes the main dining area can get a little loud. The staff here is always excellent and go above and beyond for special occasions. If you want a great meal and a good time, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I attended a meeting here tonight so the menu was predetermined but despite that the food was just awesome. I have eaten here before but it has been awhile since I don't get into Tampa that often. What blew me away tonight was the service and attitude of the employees. From the minute you walk into the door it is obvious that this company has spent a lot of energy ensuring that the staff at this establishment go out of their way to make their guests feel special. I wish some other local establishments would send their staff on a field trip to this place lol. The hostesses , the servers and everyone in between go out of their way. Ask a server where the rest room is? They will stop what they are doing and walk you across the Resturant and open the door for you. When I asked where my meeting was I was escorted to the room and introduced to every other participant. Just not to be believed . The only time I come close to this level of service is when I spend well more then half a grand for dinner for two at one of the price fix places in Manhattan. Again the food was great lol but I just can not get over how they are able to engrain this type on mentality in their employees. Kudos to whoever is behind it.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We absolutely love Flemings. We dine there quite frequently even though we live almost an hour away. In many years of visits to this restaurant, we have never had a meal that was not done to perfection. Our server, David, is a valuable asset to this establishment and he always makes the dining experience a memorable one. The management is superior and always stops by to welcome us and make sure that everything is perfect. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anybody who would enjoy a superior dining experience.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Good steaks and seafood. Décor is cool, comfortable and hip. Great for couples or solo business travelers. We've eaten at Flemings several times and have never been disappointed.