“Wow!!!! What great service and management!!!!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 2,450 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: North Lois Avenue
Description: Fleming's Tampa, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located across from the International Plaza and Bay Street in Westshore, just a few miles from Downtown Tampa.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I cannot even begin to express how great the quality of service was at Flemings!!! It was beyond amazing. All of the appetizers and side dishes were delicious. I really liked their mushrooms. I made the mistake of ordering fish at a steakhouse. My dinner was so blah I couldn't even eat it. Everyone who ordered steak, however, was very happy. My mom had ahi tuna and loved it!! Go early... The rest of Tampa seems to love this place as much as we did.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had dinner at Fleming's in Tampa, to start the service was outstanding. They have no shortage of pleasant and attentive staff members. They staff offered great attention to detail. Fleming's offered a wine pad which was nice, it provided detailed information about the wines. The food was delicious. We both had the bone in filet. The meat was cooked just as ordered and meat was juicy and full of flavor. I would certainly return again. The restaurant sent a follow up e-mail the next day to say thank you for the visit, nice touch.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Superb service and excellent presentation added to our dining experience. The wine bar is beautiful and offers a separate appetizer menu. Each member of our party orders was cooked to perfection. The wine list offered a nice variety by the glass. Flemings understands special occasions and really does them well!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I wanted to give this place five stars but couldn't due to the high noise level. I think you should be able to design a high end restaurant so that people could hear the waiter and carny on a conversation. We could do neither. Otherwise it was nearly perfect but keep in mind that perfection comes at a high price and this place will empty your wallet quickly.. We were greeted and seated promptly, food was good and service was good also. Reservations are highly recommended. If you're looking for a quiet romantic evening try someplace else.

1  Thank tampabobl
Reviewed March 31, 2013

will never go back. food was poor. atmosphere was no better than low end and noise level was bizarre at best.

1  Thank Eleanor S