“Fantastic”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 2,579 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: North Lois Avenue
Description: Fleming's Tampa, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located across from the International Plaza and Bay Street in Westshore, just a few miles from Downtown Tampa.
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Stumbled by after a day of moving. Thought we were under dressed but staff made us feel very comfortable. Very impressed by service, food, atmosphere and wine selection.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This place us is damn expensive and to top it up...I didn't like my food. There is no complementary side dish or salad or soup and my goodness the amount they charge for food....wish if the food was extraordinary, I wouldn't have minded about the price....now I feel I wasted my money for nothing...won't recommend unless you don't mind a $200 dinner for two.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Steaks and wine, what could be better? The food is great, the atmosphere and service is great too. Make it a special place of just a really nice dinner any night.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We went as a large party for my parents' 50th anniversary. The food was incredible and the staff was attentive, friendly and wonderful. My parents are a bit picky these days and everyone ate everything. There were 14 of us and NO complaints. Matter of fact, my parents went back a few weeks later and asked for our same waiter. Made a special occasion VERY special.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I've been to every top level steakhouse in Tampa area multiple times and this is probably my #1 or 2 for a perfectly cooked steak. Bern's is overated, I don't like the orange wood they use at Charleys, Ruth's Chris is good, Capital Grille is my other favorite, but Flemings is right up there. Service is always top notch and we've always had a good meal. It's pricey but worth it.

Here's another great tip - you can eat in the bar area and find some great deals - get this, during happy hour you can get a burger + fries for $6!! The burger is made from PRIME beef and is one of the best burgers I've ever had anywhere!

Been to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!