“Always good here”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I really like this place. I lend close by and usually go a few times a year. Everything is pretty good on the menu from there steaks to there fish and pastas. You really can't go wrong here.

It's family owned and operated and these guys have been doing restaurants for a long time so they know how to make the customer happy.

The ambience here is also very nice and can be romantic. The place is usually dark with wood paneling so no light reflecting.

Stop by for some good Italian food.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Iavarone's is a Tampa tradition that has remained a great place to go for decades. Great service and great food.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

My wife and I dinned at Iavarone’s last year and stopped again last Saturday. It’s a popular place with loyal local customers. We had to wait about an hour for a table but enjoyed watching the staff hustle around. We had excellent meals. My wife had clams with a white sauce on pasta, while I enjoyed the Crab Enchilada. The only negative was that both dishes were a bit over spiced. We hope to visit again in the future.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Good Food, Owner always there to supervise and greet guests, nice professional group of customers, convenient location.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I had the chicken milano and I really should not have eaten it all, but it was excellent. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.