“Great Japanese Habachi style food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Tampa, Florida
“Great Japanese Habachi style food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Excellent fare with friendly staff -we will be back! The host and waitress were very helpful and efficient. The chef who prepared our dinnerware very funny and had several kids laughing out loud. We were chaperones to a group going to homecoming and they could not have been nicer to the teens trying to pay bills and determine tips! We sat in another area and had great food at extremely reasonable prices. Unlike many of Hesse restaurants they did not rush you through, but were very timely with checks when we were ready to go. Note that Habachi style restaurants do seat large groups around a central grill in the table so u less your group fills the table you will definitely be seated with diners you don't know. This can be very fun as in the laughing kids mentioned above. If it bothers you get a group of friends and go! Definitely recommend!

• Visited September 2012

Tampa, Florida
“Great service, beautiful restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Wanted to treat myself and get some dinner after work so I checked out sushi tsu and was not disappointed. The service was super friendly and I thought it was really special that I got a hot towel when seated. You can either sit at a hibachi table or if you're getting sushi/traditional japanese cuisine there is separate seating. I got sushi, but there are plenty of other Asian dishes to pick if you're anti- sushi. I really liked the decor. I recommend the imported plum wine they have if you are a fan of that drink. Had the veggie, nautilus, and devil ray roll. All good. Didn't give the full rating just because it was only me so didn't have enough different dishes to speak to it overall. I'll definitely be back with friends, especially for the 2 for 1 apps (the croquettes sound yummy).

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tampa, Florida
“good sushi, poor customer service by management”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

We went to Sushi Tsu last night, sushi was good, not great, wait staff friendly and responsive. The problem is I had two Sushi Tsu gift cards that they would not honor since they were issued by previous management. These cards were won as silent auction from cancer fundraiser. The manager would not talk to us and left the waitress to deliver the bad news, even after we asked for more information and to speak with the manager. The only thing they said was that the cards were old and they could not verify they had not been used before. I'm disappointed they did not offer any other ways to accommodate us, not even a discount. Needless to say we will not return to Sushi Tsu since there are much better sushi restaurants that care more about their customers

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Golden, Colorado
“Sushi at the bar is the best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

Best Miso soup I have ever had. Comfortable bar to enjoy tasty, great portions for the price sushi. Bar tenders are very friendly and 2-4-1 specials are top shelf.

• Visited July 2012
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Always get great food and great service!!! Love Roger the chef!!!

• Visited June 2012