“Magnifico in Ybor!!!!”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Historic Ybor
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Wonderful, authentic Italian cuisine. Wow...I felt as if I was elsewhere than in FL dining here. Reasonable prices...great staff (real Italians). Was so glad to find this place. Please give it a try!!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

After a long day at Busch Gardens, we were in need of a relaxing meal. We went to La Terazza because of good reviews on Trip Advisor. We were all very happy with our meals and our waiter was very helpful and friendly. He was from Italy and the food tasted like the recipes came straight from Italy. Best cheese ravioli I've ever had, and my grandson called the lobster ravioli, "amazing".

Reviewed May 23, 2014

My partner and I enjoyed our first meal here last evening. We had our choice of tables but it soon became busy after 7PM. We were initially greeted by a "bus boy" who provided us with drinks, bread and butter. Shortly after, our server introduced himself. If you want authentic Italian food served by a smiling and genuine Italian server, then you've come to the right place. Although a little hard to find, the dinner and ambiance was worth it. We'll be back!

3  Thank lonniel915
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Authentic Italian food. Maria & Luigi are wonderful. My absolute favorite place to dine. I do not dislike anything about this place. The menu is great & they accommodate your every need.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Super delicious food, great service, and a very friendly ambiance. I was in Tampa for business and when my boyfriend joined me, we wandered the streets of Ybor City and we entered La Terrazza, only to be enchanted. World-class food and service, with some very delicious Italian wines, if you know where to look and ask!

1  Thank Travel_vita

Been to La Terrazza Restaurant? Share your experiences!