“Please click your heels 3 times & repeat after me, there's no place like Cappy's, there's no place like Cappy's .....”
Review of Cappy's Pizzeria

Cappy's Pizzeria
Ranked #292 of 2,581 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Description: Wanting a cozy place to enjoy a cold beer and a really good pizza, My husband & I opened the original Cappy's while we were still in college. That was almost 19 years ago. Since then, we have been blessed with a fantastic staff- some of whom have moved on to open their own partnership Cappy's stores! With locations in South Tampa (the original), Seminole Heights, St Pete, Brandon, Tampa Palms and Cedar Rapids, Iowa (I know, but it is my home town) we strive to maintain a relaxed, homey atmosphere. We specialize in pizza, but we do serve a mean greek salad, breadsticks and cheesebread. Our philosophy is to keep it simple, and excel in what we do best- which is pizza. We do, however, pride ourselves with an extensive micro/import beer selection. So, come join us for a delicious pie and maybe a beer that you've never heard of. Oh, and bring the kiddos- we are family friendly!
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza in South Tampa, hands down. We love this place, everything from the pizza, to the Greek salads Ana the casual, hipster atmosphere, you just can't go wrong! The staff is friendly, even to kids and the pizza is absolute perfection! The only negatives? They open at 5pm every day (no lunch, whomp whomp....) and will only take checks or cash. Other than that, it's a must try!

1  Thank bctravel077

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is a great family restaurant (Bay to Bay location). The pizza and salads are great, and the ambience is perfect. Excellent service. Wonderful neighborhood restaurant.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

The restaurant is so cute and vintage. The pizza is amazing! I am from CT and have been missing NY style pizza for the last 25 years. Tonight, I found it.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

No competition for Chicago-style pizza, period. Only negatives are the parking is horrendous and they only accept cash or check, which is unbelievable given that Chicago-style pizza isn't exactly cheap.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is pizza, e lo dico da Italiano. Healthy, not greasy, this is how you make a pizza. Place is cozy, but what really makes it worth visiting is the pizza. I have been eating them when in Italy, tasting the best pizzerie napoletane. Close your eyes and you travel back to the golfo. Ingredients are natural (not canned) and the size of the pizza makes it great value. Service is not pressing, that helps relaxing.

1  Thank Carsonino

Been to Cappy's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!