“Menu suitable for all and great for large parties”
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 2,398 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N Manhattan Avenue
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Menu suitable for all and great for large parties”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Group of six and had a great meal starting with some wonderful sushi rolls. Everyone enjoyed their meal and I ordered from the chef's special and it was superb.

• Visited April 2014

Middletown, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just Average”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

My husband and I visited Roys on a Thursday night, 6pm reservations. They offer complimentary valet parking but it wasnt busy so we parked ourselves. It is an upscale place, cloth napkins, pull out chairs and place napkins in your lap, etc. We california rolls, lobster pot stickers, and split a fish trio. I am 1/2 japanese so I may be pickier than some on taste. On the trio only one piece of fish was not over cooked. The apps were okay not knock your socks off. My husband and I though the menu was lacking in hawaiian type dishes, since the name includes hawaiian. The wait staff was good.

• Visited March 2014
Summerville, South Carolina
“DELICIOUS, FRESH, INNOVATIVE”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I had the Lobster Pot Stickers, Halibut steak over fresh Spätzle with veggies and Chocolate souffle. The food was fantastic. The service was friendly and superb. Great wine list. My plates looked like they had been through the dishwasher when I was finished. You must try Roy's when you are in this area of Tampa. I highly recommend Roy's and I would definitely head back there again and again and again and ...

• Visited March 2014
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
“Oasis ”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Roy's in Tampa has great food and terrific service. I was there alone and it was very busy but the bartenders took care if me like royalty. I noticed they did that for everyone. The tempura was best u have ever had. Light and fresh not that breaded mess you might imagine. Butterfish was out of this world as was the dessert and drinks. Everything was very well done. In my opinion this is a top spot among other restaurants with great reputations and higher prices. Go there for fun and being your appetite. You will not be disappointed :)

Pensacola
“The Best Meal in Town”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

The service could not have been better. Our food was delicious and nicely presented. I'd recommend this place to anyone that likes Hawaiian / Asian food!

Been to Roy's? Share your experiences!