“Very good food in an attractive setting.”
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 2,435 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N Manhattan Avenue
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Fusion cooking is a favorite of ours and it is done well at Roy's. Congenial setting added to our enjoyment.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The food has always been wonderful at each of our visits to this establishment. We really enjoyed sitting at the bar at times, and enjoying their special $5.00 treats. It is nice because you get to try many of their delicacies. The service is always excellent. I would highly recommend this high quality restaurant.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Amazing is what comes to mind when I think of Roy's. The food is EXCELLENT, the service is outstanding. We come here at least 3 times per year for the last 10 years and always have a wonderful time. Not your everyday restaurant because of the prices but great for special ocassions. Try their $35 pp prix menu that includes an appetizer, entree and dessert It's a great value!

1  Thank AnaD1980
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We love Roy's , whenever we are close to one, we try to go.
We were taking an early flight and we decided the night before to,go to Roy's , it is usallymwhat we do when we are in tampa and have to stay at the airport hotel,we mentioned it to our waiter, Gregg , also I had asked If I go get the butterfish as an appetizers, I did not take it, I tried father shrimp, trying to stay with local ingredients.
OMG, the manager came and brought another appetizer, yellowtail? He said just because we were connoisseurs, not really but heh who is complaining, then they brought the butterfish, the manager said, they knew I decided not to order it but they are very proud of it and wanted us to,try it, it was beyond delicious.
We were shocked by the attention and the service, , now that is the way a business should be run, you can be sure the next time I am close to that restaurant we will make sure to patronize it, beside the food was great as usual at Roy's
If you are close to the airport, make sure you give this establishment a visit, well worth it

1  Thank odilelosaltos
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Booked a last-minute anniversary dinner here and ended up having a really lovely night. Received a quiet table thoughtfully decorated with a sprinkle of heart confetti. The management and wait staff were attentive without being overbearing, especially managing partner Andrew. We received two appetizers, champagne and desserts on the house! The hamachi yellowtail sushi was fantastic. The Lakanilau roll with Wagyu Beef was great as were both our entrees. My scallops were perfectly cooked and my husband enjoyed his surf and turf. Would love to come back for happy hour and sample their specialty drinks and more sushi. We even received a tableside photo.

Been to Roy's? Share your experiences!