“Great anniversary dinner”
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N Manhattan Avenue
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Booked a last-minute anniversary dinner here and ended up having a really lovely night. Received a quiet table thoughtfully decorated with a sprinkle of heart confetti. The management and wait staff were attentive without being overbearing, especially managing partner Andrew. We received two appetizers, champagne and desserts on the house! The hamachi yellowtail sushi was fantastic. The Lakanilau roll with Wagyu Beef was great as were both our entrees. My scallops were perfectly cooked and my husband enjoyed his surf and turf. Would love to come back for happy hour and sample their specialty drinks and more sushi. We even received a tableside photo.

There are newer reviews for Roy's

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Celebrated my birthday with my bride at Roy's since I have always received great treatment for my special events. As usual, Roy's pulled out the stops. When our reservation took a little while to be seated on a busy Friday night, the manager brought us complimentary champagne to thank us for our understanding. Got to the table which was decorated for the event and my menu was personalized to welcome me and wish me a happy birthday. As always the service was great, with our waiter providing a complimentary dim sum as well. The food and cocktails lived up to Roy's usual standards. To top it all off, since I am on the mailing list, I got a great discount on my meal! I just don't think you can beat Roy's when it comes to treating you well on your special celebrations.

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Saturday night dinner at Roy's is always a fantastic experience. Excellent food, impeccable service! Have the surf and turf, the lobster is always a constant favorite!!!! If your budget permits order the canoe appetizer, wow! Small dining room or main room in a booth is best. Just wished they had remembered bread, vs. the edamame ( I'm allergic).

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Roy's is the best from coast to coast. We have dined at several Roy's locations and they are always the best of any location you may find one located in
From the minute you arrive at the beautiful locations and are met by friendly greeters valet parking attendants your wonderful dining experience is just beginning
The personal "ours was Mike in Tampa Florida" will make you feel welcome,knows the menu completely as well as the wine list which has some of the finest wines from across the world.
The food is some of the finest anywhere on earth with special Hawaiian fusion of wonderful taste all at very reasonable prices
So for the best service food wine and value try Roy's you will be glad you did.
Aloha.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We love Roy's and have been to many of them. We were shopping at the Mall by Roy's and stopped by for happy hour. Drinks and appetizers are six dollara, with there draft Pale Ale three dollars. Food was great

Been to Roy's? Share your experiences!