“Aloha”
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 2,384 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Sushi, Asian, Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N Manhattan Avenue
Tampa, Florida
“Aloha”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is a chain yet it has a great feel and good food. You certainly do not think you are walking into the typical chain. I love the creation of flavors they bring together. The Tuna and the Butterfish are wonderful. They have an awesome happy hour!!!! Offering a taste of the islands with spirite to wash it all down with at very pocket friendly prices ($5.00 each). Go enjoy!

Visited January 2013

Bozeman, Montana, United States
“Wow”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Amazing service. Awesomem menu. A little too loud inside for my liking but the food was worth it. Dinner definitely came in over my per diem I get for work but I wasn't complaining at all. The resentation was excellent and the staff was very helpful in dealing with my gluten and dairy free diet. I would recommend this for a couples night out. Probably not for a family dinner as its pretty expensive and I'm not sure the kids would totally appreciate the menu or the money spent.

• Visited January 2013
Florida
“Not very impressed”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We were here for a Christmas party. This was my second visit and it was as unforgettable as the first. The service the slow and the food while good didn't match the prices.

Visited December 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful meal and service for my son's graduation from Fullsail, wish his education would have been as good as this food was for the money!

• Visited May 2012
Odessa, Florida
“Roy's you've done it again!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

In Tampa with family decided to have a special dinner out with son and his lovely girlfriend. Roy's is perfect for a treat. The dining can be on the more expensive side but so worth it. The service was wonderful. I had visited Roy's in Orlando Florida before so we there because I loved my dining experience in Orlando as well. The table service is top notch, our waiter was knowledgeable about wine, food and ready with recommendations. The wine selection was perfect and the food not sure they have any dishes that are not delicious! Yummo! I love edamame seasoned as an appetizer. The dessert we had, chocolate oozing delicious creation had to be ordered at beginning of meal , so it would be done for us. From start to finish the best! Thanks Roy's! Tip: We only ordered two desserts, it's pretty rich and two can share.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Roy's? Share your experiences!