“Great little place”

Palm Bay, Florida, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little place”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We set out to get a lite breakfast at a nearby deli. Deli was not open on a Saturday morning [why not???] We discovered First Watch close by.
My partner had an Omelet, and I had Blueberry pancakes [a word of caution here: menu states the pancakes are huge. They're NOT lying! each pancake is about the size of the center of the plate!] Food was flavorful, and well prepared, service was fast, and staff was courteous.

Visited November 2013
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
DDB65 - We are happy you ended up starting your Saturday with us! It's great to hear you both enjoyed a tasty and filling breakfast. Come back and see us again soon!

• Arabic first
san clemente, CA
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Recommended by hotel staff. Food was excellent and service was great. Had the vegetable hash w/ goat cheese, which was amazing. Strongly recommend!!!!
Staff was very friendly even to all the out of town Philadelphia Eagle fans! :-). Go eat here!!!!!

• Visited October 2013
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
westphillyboy - We are so happy your hotel sent you our way! And yes, we even openly welcome Eagle fans! It's great to hear you had a nice meal with us and we hope to see you back the next time you are in town.

Fort Pierce, Florida
“First Watch is First Rate! Go!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

"Just trust me." I could hardly believe Vivian, one of the servers at First Watch. After many disappointments at many other restaurants, nothing made me believe that she would get my finicky requests correct. But to my amazement, not only did she, but she exceeded my expectations! She is what the epitome of every sever should be. She attended to every detail. I like my butter room temperature for ease of spreading. As simple as this may seem, she is the first to actually understand and follow through. The pumpkin pancakes with pecans were wonderful as was my very hot chocolate made with milk (another seemingly simple request that is difficult for most servers to deliver). Our meals were hot and delicious. Vivian noticed that my daughter had only eaten half of her mushrooms and cheese. Instead of asking if something was wrong with them, she asked her how she liked them and offered to bring something else. The issue tho was that it was a big serving and she just couldn't eat so many. But the manner in which Vivian expressed her concern was outstanding. The check was delivered timely. If I lived in Tampa I would go there as often as possible. What an outstanding menu! Thank you, Vivian, for such an enjoyable breakfast. Your manager was informed as we left.

• Visited October 2013
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Sable1953 - Wow! We are smiling from ear to ear reading about the wonderful service you had during your visit to First Watch. We are very proud of our team and are thrilled you and your family were treated so well. Now we just have to get you to move here so we can see you again and again!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Crunchy Good Breakfast”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

When I travel I usually seek out the small local restaurants that ooze character and home town charm. My daughter insisted on going to First Watch because it was highly recommended by her friends so off we went to a chain restaurant...First Watch has the ambience of a low budget cubicle style office and its bathrooms should be given a miss BUT it has a lot going for it:
- the wait staff is friendly and efficient
- the kitchen is clean and efficient
- and the food is good
I had the granola which is served with yogurt and fresh fruit - it was delicious. She had eggs and pancakes and was very happy. Would I go again, yes. Since it is a chain I now know of a place to rely on for a solid breakfast and endless coffee in many different cities.

• Visited October 2013
Amy C - We are very happy your daughter insisted you stop by for breakfast! It is great to hear you both enjoyed our food, service and the efficiency of our kitchen. We want to make sure we exceed all of your expectations on your next visit, so we will take your feedback on our atmosphere and bathrooms very serious. We hope to see you both again soon!

Riverview, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect meeting place that cares!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I don't usually take the time to leave comments about something as typical as lunch, but if you have not been to this restaurant, GO. Every Wednesday I meet clients downtown and this is a perfect meeting place for us as they offer WIFI and the food is great. Yes, the food is fast and fresh, but this time they went above and beyond. I suffer from a severe allergy that if food is not made properly I could end up in a Hospital. I let the server know of my allergy and she assured me (as they always do) that they could accommodate my request. A couple of minutes later I was greeted by the manager who was working in the kitchen. He told me that the cooks were taking extra steps to make sure that my food would be prepared cautiously. He told me that he had all of his cooks change their gloves and specifically hand washed two pans for me to ensure that there was no oil on them. Taking the time to come out from the kitchen to talk to me blew us away. Many times I cannot trust that people are preparing my food with my allergy in mind so I many times skip lunch. This place has put my mind at ease and will be the only place I go to when meeting in downtown.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jack A
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Jack A - Thank you for bringing so many of your business lunches to First Watch! It's great to hear you can count on us for a delicious meal, great service and free WiFi to help you conduct your meetings. Also, we are especially proud of our staff's response during your most recent visit. It is truly an honor to know you fully trust us with your health. We look forward to seeing you for lunch soon!