“Weekly breakfast never gets old!”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #26 of 2,452 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 16, 2013

After visiting the downtown Tampa First Watch every Saturday morning with a group of dragon boat paddlers for nearly 10 years, I can still say that the entire group looks forward to dining there each and every week. The staff is friendly and the food quality and taste is consistently excellent. everyone in our group customizes their orders, which never seems to frustrate the servers. Try the banana granola crunch pancakes and add blueberries!

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Mark D - Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are honored to have you and your friends as regulars. It's wonderful to know our delicious food and friendly service make you look forward to our breakfast week after week. See you soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This quaint little spot in the heart of Downtown Tampa, wiil have you throughly impressed. The waitstaff has a enthusiastic attitude as they announce their Special of the Day. The BLTE is one of my favorites here, as well as the traditonal breakfast. Come and enjoy the spectacular setting and savor the flavor of food with a splash of America.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Gary34678 - We are so pleased our friendly staff and delicious food left you so thoroughly impressed. Thank you!

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I decided to take my family there for breakfast based on the good customer reviews.
My 4y old son ordered French toast, my 3y old daughter ordered bacon and eggs with sour dough bread. We received two servings of French toast but my daughters had bacon and eggs in addition. I told the waitress that there must've been a mistake as my daughters meal was supposed to have sour dough bread (my little lady doesn't like sweet food). The waitress then tells me that all sour dough bread means its really French toast?! WTH?! Then why not write just THAT on your menu?
Anyway - I had ordered the bacon and onion hash which was burned beyond recognition and so salty that I had to spit it back out in my napkin. The only thing edible on my plate was the eggs and the English muffin that came with the order.
My husbands had the banana brûlée waffle which was actually really delicious.
As for me - I'd never go there again.

Trinity4Eva - We are sorry to hear this is the experience you and your kids had with us. You should expect the best from us in food and service and we will take your valuable comments very serious.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I liked everything about this place, food was delicious, service was fast. It's a very comfy breakfast spot. What more can you ask for?

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Jaclyn S - Thank you for coming in for a relaxing and delicious breakfast! We are honored to hear you feel we are the best for our food and attentive service. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was a pleasant atmosphere comparable to a Panera's but with full service. The food was awesome!!

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you, Imotski D! Very happy to hear you enjoyed our tasty food and atmosphere.