“Great Pizza and equally great price!!”

Eddie & Sam's NY Pizza
Ranked #11 of 2,452 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Really great pizza, in fact one of the best I've ever had. Fun place as well and more than fairly priced. We ate there every meal, except breakfast, while in Tampa for a Bruce Springsteen concert.The chicken roll and sausage and peppers roll were also delic. Oh yeah, we also had the meatball side....all A++++.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This by far the most authentic New York style pizza I have had in Florida. It even comes complete with NY attitude from the staff (that's okay). The slices were huge and wonderful. Its busy and noisy and fun. I'm from the NY/NJ area and this is right on the money. Having the gelato counter attached was a huge bonus. They give a huge amount of gelato for a very reasonable price. We tried to sit outside when we had the gelato, but there was garbage pile up at the curb and a homeless man sitting at one of the tables smoking a cig. Between the smell of the garbage, the man and the smoke; we went back inside. Overall, a fantastic place for pizza!!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

What more can I say? I live in Tampa and have tried pizza from all over the city, and they have the best. I love the Tuscan pizza with thicker crust. I wish I made it downtown more often to get it!

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I was returning to my hotel from a shopping expedition and my daughter and I were trying to decide where to go get a bite. Our taxi driver told us that he had a great pizza place he could bring us to and being that I'm an Italian New Yorker I'd love it.

I did! It was so awesome I made my husband go with me two nights later. It was the best meal I had in Tampa.

It's worth the trip.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

As a pizza connoisseur, I was delighted as I took my first bite of my pepperoni and mushroom slice. For a second I thought I was back in New York, it was that good. Great prices as well.