“Really good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stopped in the other day for dinner on the way home. Once again, the eggplant pizza was tremendous. My comment to my wife when she gave me a piece of her margheritta pizza, " this is some really good pizza. The staff is nice as and are a lot of fun too.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were in Tampa at an event at the Straz Center. SO inexpensive and DELICIOUS! Had dinner there one night, and went again for lunch with different people the next day because I was obsessed. I don't know the name of the attached Gelato place, but also fabulous. Try the MEAT ROLL or the Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

There's a first time for everything and this is the first time that I have been totally let down by a TripAdvisor review. We went to Eddie and Sam's one evening for pizza and ziti and I honestly felt as if I could have had better pizza at a food court at the mall. Initially the pizza I received wasn't even hot, they did put it in the oven for a couple of minutes, so the second time it was at least warm. Very underwhelmed with the quality of all of the food. The pizza had a few slices of pepperoni thrown on top, the ziti took forever to arrive and then was so loaded with cheese that there wasn't much in the way of pasta. Keep in mind this is also a restaurant where you have to order and serve yourself. They have one high chair for the entire restaurant. We should have followed our instinct when we first walked in.... and walked out. Live and learn.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

If you want NY style pizza while visiting downtown Tampa, this is the place you want to eat! Excellent pizza, great value, and friendly service!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stumbled on this place when attending a show in Tampa. Pizza looked amazing but we had Chix Parm. The parm was $6.95 and it was loaded with Chicken, great sauce, and lots of cheese. The roll was excellent.

Been to Eddie & Sam's NY Pizza? Share your experiences!