“AWESOME!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were in Tampa at an event at the Straz Center. SO inexpensive and DELICIOUS! Had dinner there one night, and went again for lunch with different people the next day because I was obsessed. I don't know the name of the attached Gelato place, but also fabulous. Try the MEAT ROLL or the Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza!

There are newer reviews for Eddie & Sam's NY Pizza

Reviewed July 2, 2013

There's a first time for everything and this is the first time that I have been totally let down by a TripAdvisor review. We went to Eddie and Sam's one evening for pizza and ziti and I honestly felt as if I could have had better pizza at a food court at the mall. Initially the pizza I received wasn't even hot, they did put it in the oven for a couple of minutes, so the second time it was at least warm. Very underwhelmed with the quality of all of the food. The pizza had a few slices of pepperoni thrown on top, the ziti took forever to arrive and then was so loaded with cheese that there wasn't much in the way of pasta. Keep in mind this is also a restaurant where you have to order and serve yourself. They have one high chair for the entire restaurant. We should have followed our instinct when we first walked in.... and walked out. Live and learn.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

If you want NY style pizza while visiting downtown Tampa, this is the place you want to eat! Excellent pizza, great value, and friendly service!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stumbled on this place when attending a show in Tampa. Pizza looked amazing but we had Chix Parm. The parm was $6.95 and it was loaded with Chicken, great sauce, and lots of cheese. The roll was excellent.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stopped in for lunch at Eddie and Sam's NY Pizza, and so glad I did! Quick and tasty.

Stand in line, and tell them which slices you want from the variety on display. Yes, they are prepared and then they put your slice back in the oven to heat up (only reason I did not give them a 5 star rating). However, you are sitting down and eating less than 10 minutes after you arrive.

Two slices of cheese with a drink was $5.99. At least 10 different varieties to choose from, and I imagine they will also make what you want. The crust was what reminds me of my favorite NY pizza spot, and this was similar. Not exactly the same, but well worth it.

Obviously a hot spot for the lunch crowd, but people moved in an out pretty quickly. Outdoor seating available.