“Best NY Pizza in Tampa” 5 of 5 bubbles

Eddie & Sam's NY Pizza
Ranked #12 of 2,356 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Tampa, Florida
“Best NY Pizza in Tampa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Eddie & Sam's is the best NY pizza in Tampa. I live in Tampa and work downtown, and TRUST ME, this place is awesome for NY style pizza. Authentic sauce, fresh, and a crispy thin crust that is extremely authentic and tasty. The whole pies are a little pricey but for me it's worth it!

• Visited November 2012

• Arabic first
Tampa,FL
“great pizza!!!my family loves this place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great pizza shop in downtown Tampa. Has a good lunch special 2 slices and a drink for 5.99.
The atmosphere is like a little NY place, has a busy but happy lunch crowd during the week

• Visited November 2012
Melville, New York
“Great NY Pizza and pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Ate the best pizza there as well as had Joe make our "wedding spaghetti" for our after-party. It was just what we wanted!

Visited October 2012
Tampa, Florida
“New Fave! Gotta try this out...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

My new favorite pizza place! I wish I lived closer, but great to go after church!! The water they use makes a huge difference :)

Conn.
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

I just returned from lunch and was hoping for much more. The pizza was OK, nothing to complain about and nothing to make me want to rush back. I ordered a small pepperoni, sausage and eggplant.

The crust was just OK ( a little bland) in flavor but it did a great texture. It probably should have stayed in the oven for another minutes as it was a little short of the crispiness I look for. I liked the pepperoni, not too salty and not too spicy with a good flavor. The sausage slices also had a good flavor, I do prefer chunk over slices. The eggplant was very disappointing, way overbreaded and soggy, yup soggy, and took over the flavors, I would not recommend that topping at all. Very little cheese and sauce as well. Overall I would give this a 4 or 5 out of 10.

The people were excellent in service.

It could have been my combination that led to my disappointment so I asked a couple of locals what they thought as I sat outside and ate and they also said it was probably as good as it gets downtown, but nothing special.

• Visited October 2012