“Apple pie is out of this world.”

Harry Waugh Dessert Room at Bern's Steak House
Ranked #1 of 68 Dessert in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Apple pie is out of this world.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Went last night for my girlfriends birthday, we had our own little room it was it was pretty cool. I ordered a cucumber martini which wasn't great. But my apple pie was out of this world, probably the best apple pie I've ever had in my life. And i tried someones coffee, with the beans soaked in baileys and kaluah, so delish! My girlfriend had a great birthday our server was outstanding. Thank you to our great server for the great service and making my girlfriends birthday great.

Falls Church
“Guilty pleasures”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Wonderful choice of desserts and huge portions! After eating at Bern's Steakhouse downstairs, we should have shared a dessert instead of each ordering! Try the coffee which is roasted each day before opening, almost enough by itself!!

Visited August 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“The dessert room is a must”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

After dinner at Berns, you must visit the dessert room! Seated in the piano bar, this visit, they still had my 150th anniversary Gran Marnier. Had a peanut butter truffle while my companion had a Raspberry Chocolate Macadamia concoction with Raspberry Sorbet. Both were " to die for".

Ocala, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

After a great steak dinner at Bern's Steak House we had the tour of the kitchen and wine cellar and then went upstairs to enjoy a great dessert. I had the Vintage Chocolate Lush Sunday and was delicious! Other desserts that our group enjoyed were the Granny Smith Apple Pie and the Strawberry Shortcake Sunday. One of my favorite places for desert!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jose D
Parkland, Florida
“Family fun in a private room”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We dined and then had to indulge in the dessert room. All the tables are private and it adds to the dessert fun. They have music available to enjoy and you can request songs from the piano player. All in all a great time for our family. (Kids are 10, 13, and 15)

1 Thank lizd3

Been to Harry Waugh Dessert Room at Bern's Steak House? Share your experiences!