“A great place for tapas - and brunch too”

Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 2,435 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant is a unique restaurant concept where atmosphere, culture and food blend perfectly into one. The flare and flavors of Spain are carefully blended together to create a unique dining and entertainment experience.
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Ceviche has always been a great place for tapas, but we also love their brunch - which they didn't serve at the Tampa location until they moved to their new, lovely space on Azeele. My favorite thing on the brunch menu is the Spanish Huevos Revueltos - very fresh and tasty. But the Smoked Platter is also one of the best around - it comes with three different kinds of tasty smoked salmon. The Breakfast Basket is yummy - it includes real churros! - a their coffee is fantastic. They serve brunch on both Saturday and Sunday, which is so great. And as I said, the new location is beautiful, both inside and outside; we like it much better than the old location on Howard.

Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

I went to CTB last night specifically for ceviche. You must use valet parking. Those were the nicest staff people working there. Most of the staff there have snobbish attitudes

I was seated outside by a very nice hostess, then it all went down hill. A bus boy brought bread and water then I waited 25 minutes before anyone came back to my table. Servers walked by me a dozen times.

Finally a server came up and made a bunch of excuses. The ceviche and garlic shrimp were very good, and the atmosphere was awesome. But almost everyone that works there seems like they are doing you a favor, which is a shame because this could be a great place.

My theory is the service sucks because they cater to a younger crowd who doesn't care how you treat them. I didnt bother talking to a manager because he was one of the people walking pass ignoring me. What a waist of a great location.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

We spent almost $500 on the check we were in a reunion family and friend and celebrating a graduation of one of my friends and when it came the time to order the coffee they told us that there was a problem a with the table and they need it to seat another party in that table and they didn't let us have the coffee when we got up of the table we try to talk to the manager a bold guy about 5' 10" tall he look like he didn't care after all the party of my table got up and went outside he decide to give us a cofFe on the house and I told him that was not the point , and he said that they have specific timing for each table for how long they can stay no matter what ; so no matter how important it is the ocation if they have to tell you to get up and leave the table you have to do it , can you believe that ?

1  Thank lecutti
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Ceviche is a good place to hang out...Great drinks, I love Sangria but I would say any drink is good, Service is awsome. Nice crowd, people dress very nice . you can eat, you can listen to live music and u can also dance . Not expensive and the food is good.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Ceviche was a must-visit due to its loads of vegetarian options for my girlfriend. The place has an amazing atmosphere, and the tapas are delicious. The Sangria Primer was delicious, and I generally dislike wine! Selections aren't very expensive, either, and I could see dinner for two going for under $40 if you don't order drinks.