“Great Food”

Shula's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #176 of 2,458 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westshore
Description: Shula's Steak House is ranked among North America's top ten steakhouses. Since 1989, our custom center cuts of Premium Black Angus Beef accompanied by our aging process have made up the award winning SHULA CUTS, the best beef money can buy. Each restaurant is themed after the 1972 Miami Dolphins' "Perfect Season" - the only team in NFL history to finish a season undefeated. At Shula's Steak Houses, one of the featured entrees is the 48 oz Porterhouse. Those who finish it join Shula's 48-Ounce Club, which currently has more than 34,000 members. In addition to exceptional steaks, Shula's offers fresh seafood, lamb and daily chop specials. We also offer an award-winning wine list featuring a variety of selections to make your dining experience a perfect one. Conveniently located in the heart of Tampa's West Shore district inside the InterContinental Tampa Hotel.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great food we enjoyed the breakfast bar every morning! Bacon was so different and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The only thing I did not like were the eggs. I am very picky about how I prefer my eggs cooked.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Lets begin with the tender and butter like steaks. Baked potato big enough for 2 people with all the fixings.....butter, bacon, green onions,etc. but warning. Save room for the almond bowl ice cream!!! Cannot miss that!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Liked the convenience of ordering from their menu from the Lobby Bar when I was traveling solo and could catch the Rays game while eating a great meal......

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Typical steak house style place; the food is good but way overpriced when you can get a better meal close by. I dislike having to order al la carte side dishes; it's expnesive and usually too much food for one person. Also, the sauteed spinach is WAAAAYYY too garlicky and I love garlic; the burgers sometimes have too much salt. however, the steak tips appetizer is amazing!

1  Thank rochelle m
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was disappointed in what we got for what we paid.My steak sandwich was so salty,I could barely eat it. I complained to the waitress, but she offered nothing.

1  Thank JOHNJAX
JGaffney, Manager at Shula's Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

I apologize that you did not enjoy your meal with us and our server did not take the appropriate action to resolve the issue. I will be certain to take this issue to the team so we can better improve the product and services. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.
-John

Been to Shula's Steak House? Share your experiences!