“Excellent as always!”

Shula's Steak House - Tampa
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House - Tampa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #144 of 2,579 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westshore
Description: Shula's Steak House is ranked among North America's top ten steakhouses. Since 1989, our custom center cuts of Premium Black Angus Beef accompanied by our aging process have made up the award winning SHULA CUTS, the best beef money can buy. Each restaurant is themed after the 1972 Miami Dolphins' "Perfect Season" - the only team in NFL history to finish a season undefeated. At Shula's Steak Houses, one of the featured entrees is the 48 oz Porterhouse. Those who finish it join Shula's 48-Ounce Club, which currently has more than 34,000 members. In addition to exceptional steaks, Shula's offers fresh seafood, lamb and daily chop specials. We also offer an award-winning wine list featuring a variety of selections to make your dining experience a perfect one. Conveniently located in the heart of Tampa's West Shore district inside the InterContinental Tampa Hotel.
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Once again the steaks take center stage. Party of four and three steaks done to perfection and one catch of the day that was wonderful. It might take a small loan to eat here, but you definitely get what you pay for.

JGaffney, Manager at Shula's Steak House - Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Thanks for the great review! I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Shula's. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Had a nice time after a private function across the street- stayed at the intercontinental hotel so hanging out in the bar area was convenient. Staff is very friendly, nice environment, clean. Drinks were good:))

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the No Name Lounge. Thanks for the great comments about the staff… they really do a great job!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The steak is average. Bernes or Cap Grille has soooo much better of a steak. At $41 for a NY strip, it better be good. BTW, very good and friendly service.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We had Sunday brunch. The food was great, but the waitress was terribly inexperienced which we found surprising for an expensive restaurant with such a well-known reputation.

JGaffney, Manager at Shula's Steak House - Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Thanks for your comments. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your meal but disappointed the service was not up to standard. I will be sure to address this with our management team. Thank you for sharing.
-John

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We visited Shula's with friends and were seated at a cozy table towards the back of the restaurant. Very nice atmosphere, cozy yet elegant, and very well dressed wait staff. We began with the BBQ shrimp appetizer, DELICIOUS, and I ordered a wedge salad that put all others to shame. I would return just for the wedge salad! I choose the filet for my entree, which was cooked to perfection, and melt in your mouth tender. The four of us shared two desserts, chocolate lava cake, and cinnamon apple cake; they were to die for! Everyone loved their meal! The wait staff was phenomenal, very attentive, and made you top priority. Yes, the prices are higher, but in my opinion, no more than Charley's, where I had a lousy meal just a few weeks ago. I hope to return soon!

Thanks for the wonderful review, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at Shula’s. Hope to see you again soon!

Been to Shula's Steak House - Tampa? Share your experiences!