“AMBIANCE & DRINKS!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 2,450 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants I used to live right behind it. Right on the causeway right on the ocean, great atmosphere at night on the deck. Steel drum players, Tiki huts, torches to keep you warm. My fav dish is the Jamaican jerk chicken pasta. The island drinks are amazing!

I think the Ambiance is what sells this place, not really the same experience in Orlando or other locations.....Tampa is THE place
If you have never been you must go

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This place is wonderful!! Traveled all day got in late, and went there for dinner!! Open late, great food & service, and the drinks are wonderful!! Loved the outdoor seating, on the deck, entertainment is a one man band and very good at what he does.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This restaurant is located by the water, great Food, Very nice and Classy w/ a Island feel to it. Must try the Ultimate Pina Colada, When ever I visit or leave St. Pete beach, BAHAMA BREEZE is a must for me. Very nice atmosphere with Island style music performers in the
evenings.

1  Thank jujuchiha
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Met an old friend here for lunch. I was leery when I heard it was a chain, but the service was great, the food was wonderful and our table by the bay was fabulous. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

The front from Tampa recommended we meet at Bahama breeze for dinner when I was in town for business. When I found out that it was a chain I was skeptical. My skepticism left once I had an opportunity to have dinner. Our server was professional, helpful, new the menu, and made the experience enjoyable. I highly recommend the jerk shrimp appetizer as well as the blackened grouper. The salmon was also very tasty. I was pleasantly surprised to see a chain provide us with a good meal but a very fair price. Dinner for two including tip and drinks was $72. Not bad for what we got. Bahama breeze is not too far from the airport and one could make a quick trip for dinner and still make a flight. I would return