“Upper Tampa Bay”

Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Upper Tampa Bay”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

It was awesome. They have certainly done the research to ensure your adventure is the best it can be, from the equipment to location, they know how to please. I can't wait to take another adventure with them.

Visited January 2013
6 Thank Beth A

Odessa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The Perfect Family Escape!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I want t thank you for a relaxing and beautiful tour. My family loved the location you picked out for us. Your equipment was top notch and we loved how everything was ready and waiting for us when we arrived. Loved the Liquidlogic Versa Boards! Mac was very knowledgable and Suzanne was great with our daughter. The fresh water springs was great to snorkel in. We saw lots of wildlife from fresh water crabs to a manatee and her baby! Mac even showed us his treasure diving skills when my wife's sunglasses fell off the dock! We cant wait for our next trip!

Visited November 2012
5 Thank AlisaVento
Hudson, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Florida Eco-Adventures, The best way to see Florida!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

They really take the time to show you how to experience new adventures! They are very patient and make sure that you really enjoy your time with them. They make sure that you have fun and really get into the experience. They are knowledgeable and take their time with you so that you have the best time and learn new skills, weather it is fishing or kayaking. The best time ever. I would recommend Florida Eco-Adventures for anyone wanting to experience the best of Florida!

Visited December 2012
6 Thank Dale D D
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“The best group to experience the real Florida.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We have gone on snorkeling and kayak adventures with Florida Eco Adventures to Sugarloaf Key, Troy Spring, Rainbow River, Ichetucknee Spring, Blue Hole, Ft. Desoto/Egmont Key, fossil hunting in Peace River, and a few others I have forgotten about. They're fun-loving, knowledgeable, skilled, and have great equipment for excursions. Mac & Suzanne are great with kids for family outings, but they also know how to have a great time when it is just grown ups. Best adventure tour group in Florida.

6 Thank ohdanigirl75
Ann Arbor, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Top-notch eco-tourism company!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and I have been on a few trips with Florida Eco-Adventures, and have had an amazing experience every time! Mac and Suzanne, the owners, are incredible people who LOVE being out on the water and sharing the beautiful places Florida has to offer. They truly care about their customers, which sets them apart from other tour companies around town.

They offer a variety of fun-filled tours. We have kayaking at Crystal River and Alexander Springs, and kayaking/spear fishing near Egmont Key. In fact, I had my very first enjoyable snorkeling experience with Florida Eco-Adventures! In the past, I had always dreaded snorkeling as I tend to hyperventilate, but Suzanne and Mac insisted I try to snorkel while at Crystal River. They were so patient with me and provided plenty of tips to help make my experience enjoyable; it worked! The fact that Mac and Suzanne are school teachers makes them excellent instructors, which is particularly important for children and the inexperienced alike.

Visited August 2012
6 Thank cpierceum
Sonrae777, Owner at Florida Eco-Adventures- Day Tours, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
We're glad you've enjoyed your experiences! We do have a lot of fun. I'm just thrilled that you do too!