“Wonderful experience, Kathy and Jim were amazing!”

Olde World Sailing Line
More attraction details
Owner description: Come sail with us as we pay tribute to the grand age of seafaring. Experience "First Class" service and exquisite cuisine on a 44’ classic blue water yacht. Half-day, full day, sunset or custom voyages daily from Tampa. Entertain visiting guests, special clients, or treat yourself. Whether a relaxing afternoon at sea, a romantic onboard dinner at sunset, or an inspiring full moon adventure cruise, you will create memories that will last a lifetime. Olde World Sailing Line is proud to be named "2015 Best Local Cruise" by the prestigious Tampa Bay Magazine in their annual "Best of Tampa Bay" issue.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Aug 25 I had my first sail boat experience with my Boyfriend for our anniversary. Kathy and Jim helped make the experience unforgettable with a wonderful lunch and harp playing. They are so very nice and knowledgable. Topping off my day my BF proposed. I will never forget this day! I definitely will be back!

James M, Owner at Olde World Sailing Line, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for choosing Lionheart to launch your new adventure. We enjoyed introducing you to the joys of life under sails as you begin your new life together. Many thanks for joining us - hope to see you again soon.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"conch shells"
"quiet beauty"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
"sailboat"
in 4 reviews
"bow"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Sailing at the Lionhart is a wonderful experience! Jim and Kathy care about every single detail to make you feel pampered and have a great time! They are very warm personable and they know how to surprise you! The weather was excellent and I have wonderful memories from this trip. I definetely plan on going again!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was my second cruise and I've already booked a third. We had a wonderful sail and Jim and Kathy are the most gracious hosts. You're sailing with friends when you're on the Lionheart - a very relaxed atmosphere and relaxing time. You never feel like a tourist, you truly feel like pampered guests in their home. Today we were treated to Roseate Spoonbills, great sailing winds, a tasty buffet of cheese, crackers, chocolates, and all manner of refreshments, bright blue skies and even some rigging lessons.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

If you are even thinking about sailing on the Lionhart - don't hesitate for even a moment or you could miss the day of a lifetime. From the minute you board the Lionhart and meet Kathy and Jim, you know you are in for something special- Jim makes sure you are safe and Kathy makes sure you are pampered. They were wonderful, interesting, and talented hosts. Gliding along Bayshore was so beautiful but when Kathy arrived on deck and began playing the harp, it was paradise. We never expected sailing to be so peaceful and rejuvenating. The sailing, snacks, service, music, and hosts were all extraordinary. If you have the chance to sail with Kathy and Jim on the Lionhart, go for it-you will have a great time and great memories.

James M, Owner at Olde World Sailing Line, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Kathy and I thoroughly enjoyed sailing with you guys and were privileged to help build a memorable birthday celebration. Thank you so much for choosing Olde World Sailing Line. Great weather, smiling dolphins, and exciting people - doesn't get any better! We deeply appreciate your kind words.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 18, 2013

On 2/17/13 we had an awesome experience with Jim and Kathy on the Lionheart. The weather was cooler but the company was very warm. We felt like we were with friends. The Music was wonderful. We will definitely go sailing on the Lionheart again.

James M, Owner at Olde World Sailing Line, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed sailing with you. So sorry for the cold day - the coldest this year yet, I think! But I can't remember when I've seen a clearer sky and brighter sunshine. Thanks for taking the time to write a review - much appreciated. Hope to see you soon.