“Great Memories”

Tampa Fishing Charters
Ranked #1 of 93 Outdoor Activities in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: Tampa Fishing Charters®, Inc. offers you the best Tampa Bay Fishing Charter service available. We are excited to have you come visit us and are looking forward to taking you out on your next Fishing Charter on beautiful and abundant Tampa Bay. Whether you are looking to fish the flats for Redfish, Snook or Trout or fish the deep water for Snapper or Grouper, We are looking forward to put his experience and vast knowledge of Tampa Bay to work for you! Tampa Bay is a prime fishing location and we have slips in downtown Tampa (Harbor Island) and south at Little Harbor Resort in Ruskin.
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Captain Oliver has been my choice for fishing guides for years now I continue to go back time and time again. His knowledge of the Tampa Bay fisheries is outstanding he and his crew is always extremely positive and family friendly! We always have bent rods and good memories, I would recommend him to you and all around!

All reviews
"caught lots of fish"
in 8 reviews
"great trip"
in 11 reviews
"different species of fish"
"cobia"
"nice boat"
"grand slam"
"winter break"

Reviewed September 13, 2013

The first time I fished with capt. Oli my wife purchased me a fishing charter from Capt. Oli we fished the Apollo Beach Power Plant during winter (My birthday being in December) with much success. Since then we have fished several times with Capt. Oli resulting in many many bags of cleaned fish filets. I RECOMMEND THIS CAPTAIN!

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

The best day I've ever had on the water! Thank you Oliver! Family friendly my disabled son had all his needs met and we can't wait to visit next year!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had the best time with Capt. Oli! My six year-old had been talking about catching a shark for weeks, and Capt. Oli made it happen! We had the best time. It will be a memory the whole family will treasure.

Thanks so much!
The Parker's

See more reviews
Reviewed August 21, 2013

On our last attempt to go deep sea fishing in another vacation city, things did not go well so it was really important to me to select someone who would make sure we had a good experience on the water. After reading the reviews we selected Captain Oliver and his crew. He did not disappoint. He was very easy to deal with on the schedule and on payment. His boat is clean and stocked as needed. It was large enough for my three sons and me. (but I would not have wanted to add another person) Captain Oliver gets you to the fishing spots quickly. We caught a variety of fish early including mackerel, sea bass, red fish and a few others. That was good, but he knew that my boys wanted catch sharks, and we did. The first was a small black tip shark that created a fair amount of excitement. But the next one was the memory maker, a 70lb black tip with a big assist from Captain Oliver. After some photos at the dock (Capt. Oliver is also a master at getting good Facebook photos) the pictures and the stories were soon posted online. The shark story will be told for years to come I am sure. If you select Capt. Oliver, we hope that you will have the same great experience.

Been to Tampa Fishing Charters? Share your experiences!