“Put the ipod down and have a blast. Best fun place in Tampa for interactive activity.”

AirHeads Trampoline Arena
Ranked #15 of 59 Fun & Games in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Indoor Family Entertainment for all ages! Experience the thrill of high flyin' fun on our Gigantic Trampoline Arena, AirSports like Dodgeball, and Arcade games and prizes. Conveniently located in Carrollwood on Linebaugh Ave. off of Dale Mabry.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you are looking for a fun time doing something with the kids or just want to get your heart rate up this is the place for you. I love this place. I take my grandchildren after school and on the weekends. It is totally physical and they enjoy the interaction. Between dodge ball or practicing new skills they are never BORED.
They have places for parents to sit and relax. Bring you laptop and relax while the kids have fun. My husband is 72 and I'm right behind him and we both participate, just having fun with the grandchildren and our adult children.
The staff is friendly, courteous and keeps everyone safe. The food is good and big portions for sharing.

1  Thank Jerseygirl07738
Stuart H, Owner at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

That's right, Put down the IPod and get some exercise! Glad your grand kids had a great time, along with you and your husband. It goes to show that trampolining isn't just for kids anymore. Its a fun way to stay active.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Stay away, do not bring your kids to this ghetto place.Nothin but a whole bunch of ghetto kids running and bouncing around.The place was dirty the staff was rude the food was nasty.Save your money and spend it at chucky cheese or somewhere else, believe me stay away from this place please I beg you for your own sake.

1  Thank israel G
Stuart H, Owner at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I take our guest's experience seriously and it is important to find out if we've fallen short of their expectations. We recognize your comments. We have added some additional team members and have enhanced our training program to ensure everyone has a positive experience.

Again thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Looking for somewhere unique to hold your next kid's birthday party - this is the place. Our 5 year old and his friends had a ball jumping on the huge indoor trampolines and eating pizza. The adults enjoyed their wings too … we were very surprised at the decent food offerings. The staff were exceptional attentive to the parents needs for the party and made sure everyone had a lot of fun!!

Glad you enjoyed your child's birthday party. We have some great packages to offer for birthdays and we make every effort to make the birthday child feel special on their special day.

Remember the Trampolines are just as fun for a regular play date ; )

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I had my son's birthday party here a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the way it went. Our Party Hostess was very attentive, helpful and always knew where the kids for our party were. She kept them in line and under control (which is a feat in itself!). Everything was taken care of... The food kept coming the pitchers of juice and water were always full... I was actually able to enjoy the party and not have to run around like a crazy mom!! My son had a wonderful time, all in all it was a great time for everyone! Will definitely be back! Thanks Airheads!

Glad to hear your party was fun for the birthday person AND relaxing for the parents as well. We offer some great birthday packages with some nice options to entertain and feed the adults too.
Hope to see you again before next year : )

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We really could not speak more highly of it. Keep in mind we went early Sunday morning when there were few people their. My kids were like puppies running and jumping with abandon. The other places like this we have gone to either smell, are crazy crowded, or have illogical rules or feel fundamentally unsafe. Airheads felt nothing like this

What else can I say after such a raving review, but... Thank You!