“Not worth it.”

AirHeads Trampoline Arena
Ranked #14 of 65 Fun & Games in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Indoor Family Entertainment for all ages! Experience the thrill of high flyin' fun on our Gigantic Trampoline Arena, AirSports like Dodgeball, and Arcade games and prizes. Conveniently located in Carrollwood on Linebaugh Ave. off of Dale Mabry.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Will not return the staff service is really poor, also they just now decided that in order to jump you have to buy their airheads socks. they totally suck!!!!! I will never return to this place is not worth it.

1  Thank 3Boston
Stuart H, Owner at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

3Boston ~~
Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience. From the guest feedback we were getting about sharing shoes we switched to personal Grip Socks. People had reservations about sharing shoes with others and now when you buy a pair of grip socks you can use them on every visit. We do not require your to buy ours, guests are welcome to bring their own. But for the most part the switch has been well recieved.
I'd like to personally introduce myself. If you make it back please ask for me.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"florida"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 4, 2013

As a mom with three kids (12 and 5-year-old twins), I have a tough time finding a place where all of us can have fun together and be active at the same time. This is it! We have so much fun! Wear socks and if you wear running shoes with flat soles you can just jump with them. Parents: Get out there and jump! You will regret it if you don't. Bring your own water, and I usually just bring my keys in so I do not have to use a locker to lock up my purse. Eat before or after: Food is not the best!

3  Thank KatieSelman

Glad to hear YOU and your kids enjoy it. And your advice for parents to give it try is spot on. Adults are hesitant to get out there but once they do -- They love it!!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was looking for something to do with my 9 year old and found this on Groupon. Fun place to hang out with friends. A lot of employees. Children looked like they had a great time and burned a lot of energy. My daughters feel were filthy! Bring baby wipes to clean their feet after!

This is a great place for play dates! Kids love it and get some fun exercise. We've removed the shoes and changed to a grip sock so that should eliminate the dirty feet issue.
On your next visit you and your fellow mom's should give it a try, you might like it : )

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I when there with my two young kids and my older girl that's a teen. the price was ridiculous. They were expecting me to pay an all day pass for my two young ones that are 3 and 5. they were super tired after one hour of jumping and even though you tell them, they still said that's the only pass for anyone to jump. that's stupid. how can you expect a 3 year old or a 5 year old to jump all day just like a teen could. Both bathroom the girls and the boys are disgusting. The food took a whole hour to get to my table since I order it and it was COLD! I sent it back, and then they gave me a wrong order which I had to sent back for the 2nd time. By the time I got my food we were ready to leave so we just asked for a to go box. HORRIBLE PLACE EVER!

1  Thank Sergio301
Stuart H, Owner at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am sorry to hear about your terrible experience at AirHeads. We strive to provide an excellent product with excellent service.

We used to provide a limited jump time sold by the hour. In talking with our guests the majority of the input told us that the parents preferred an unlimited jumping option. The unlimited jumping gives the jumpers the opportunity to rest as needed.

The other areas that fell short of our expectations will be getting the attention and coaching needed to bring them up to our standards.

Again, Thank you for feedback.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We went there thinking its would be a boring experience. I couldn't have been anymore wrong. The trampoline is HUGE! You can do flips off the wall, play dodge ball, and even play basketball. Then we played some arcade games while we cooled off. There not out dated either, they are brand new games. By that time we had lunch. The service was amazing. The food came out faster then expected considering how busy they were. It hit the spot. Payed some more games, then a game of dodge ball. We had a blast. The best workout I got in a long time. Definitely going back!

4  Thank Colin N

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. It is always nice to hear kind words. Thanks for visiting us.