“who wants their child to get trampled???” 1 of 5 bubbles

AirHeads Trampoline Arena
Ranked #11 of 56 Fun & Games in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Indoor Family Entertainment for all ages! Experience the thrill of high flyin' fun on our Gigantic Trampoline Arena, AirSports like Dodgeball, and Arcade games and prizes. Conveniently located in Carrollwood on Linebaugh Ave. off of Dale Mabry.
Tampa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“who wants their child to get trampled???”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Took my daughter and two of her friends there. There were several older kids there that literally trampled the little girls. Needless to say we left and won't be back

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Tampafam
AirHeadsGM, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this review, November 5, 2015
Thank you for your feedback. We take the reviews our customers post very seriously. We would love to see you and your family very soon. Safety is one of our main priority and we strive to make AirHeads the safest place for our customers.

hudson, fl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent place, excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Hosted a birthday party for my 11yr old daughter and her friends and they had an absolute blast. A myriad of activities for all age ranges, friendly staff, killer pizza, and an overall friendly atmosphere. If you have active kids who like to play then this is the place for you.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank petebrasco
Hi! Thanks so much for taking a moment to share your feedback on your experience at AirHeads! We hope to see you very soon! We love our pizza too!
Tampa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“My kids beg me to go all the time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Where else can you bring your kids these days for fun where they are absolutely enjoying themselves while getting non stop physical activity??? Airheads is one of our favorite spots to go, have a great time and come home completely exhausted (in a good way)!

My girls 9 and 11 cannot get enough to the point where when I am headed across town and have to drive past it I sometimes take a detour so they don't beg me for the next 10 minutes... "Daddy, can we go to Airheads?!?"

A perfect 10!

Thank you for your awesome feedback! We are happy that you enjoyed your experience at AirHeads! Come visit us soon!
Tampa, Florida
“Best birthday party my kids have ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had so much fun during my older son's birthday party that his younger brother insisted we had his birthday at AirHeads as well. Tons of fun with all the kids on the trampolines and a few big kids like my self also. When the kids were ready for a break they had a blast in the arcade. Our personal assistant made sure the party was perfect. Great fun, great food, great service, and a party that you will not experience anywhere else. Loved it.

Visited March 2013
Lutz, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Finally something for both my kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Having a 14 year old boy and an 11 year old girl with very different interest has always been tough. But finally, a place where both of them (and their friends) love to be. I can't be a happier mom. My daughter loves to try her best acrobatics and cheerleading skills where my son is all about the dodgeball. Getting our unlimited jump passes now for spring break!

Visited February 2013