“average lunch”

Taco Bus
Ranked #577 of 2,461 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Had been to the Taco Bus on Hillsborough and loved it. Saw this one and decided to give it a try. I had a tostada and it was much smaller than I had thought it would be and overpriced for the size. It was ok. My husband had a carne asada burrito and he really liked it. Service was fast and employees were friendly.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was going for convenience, but was pleasantly surprised by how ENORMOUS and DELICIOUS my Pollo Verde Burrito "all the way"--fresh cilantro, tomatoes, cabbage and onions-- was! You can order ahead on line, but I ordered on site, and my food was made fresh to order with a smile.
Atmosphere to eat in was super casual but fun with spanish music playing and Univision on all the televisions.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Mexican disco blaring, cute bus, great atmosphere for the money. We had some tamalitos, and I had a wonderful sandwich. My wife got this appetizer with mango salsa. I wish I could remember the name. I included a pic. Very popular place! The food was really good!!!! I had a watermelon water and it was worth it. Highly recommend this place!!!!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Food was well worth it .. Great taste, everything was fresh.
Servers were quick and friendly. Prices were reasonable and
ample portions.

1  Thank luv2travel33549
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Only negative is that they don't have traditional taco ground beef. But everything else is delicious and perfect. Very fresh tasting.