“Hands down my favorite restaurant in Tampa”

Kurdi's Fresh Mediterranean Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My girlfriend and I eat here at least once a week. We drive all the way from Lakeland! I've walked in the rain to get there, paid event parking to park, I've left a catered event at Curtis Hixon park and ran across the street to eat there instead, sometimes we order completely second meals to take home. Those we eat for breakfast.

There are newer reviews for Kurdi's Fresh Mediterranean Grill

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Small restaurant with some sidewalk seating; serves alcohol but no bar. The chicken kabob platter which included hummus was very tasty. My only complaint was that they were served on top of the pita which rendered the pita soggy and inedible. Would have been great to have a piece of crispy pita for the hummus. Ask for your pita on the side!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

When I phoned to make reservations the lady asked me if we (our party of eight) were going to the theatre after our meal. She probably asked this question given the restaurant is conveniently located in the cultural district of Tampa, and close to the Straz Theatre. I replied yes, that we were and so she said the restaurant would make sure we had no delays in our meal given all of the food is prepared on site and at time of ordering. I thought this was a nice touch. Our group enjoyed a lovely meal outdoors (our choice) of the restaurant, although you can certainly dine inside. Although the street is busy with quite a bit if road noise, and the tenants of the condo next door to the restaurant walk their dogs,we enjoyed an excellent meal. Service was great, meal was very tasty and the portions were generous. Mediterranean is a good word to describe the menu choices with a good mixture of these style of dishes. The server and owner both made sure we were satisfied with our meals. A great casual dining experience for a great price. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We made reservations at this restaurant because of it's proximity to the Stratz Center for the Performing Arts. It is just around the corner. Staff wanted to know if we were attending a show so that they could insure we were served in time to attend. We appreciated this extra effort. We had a pleasant knowledgeable server and met one of the owners who checked on our to group to determine our satisfaction with the service and food. Reasonably priced meals. We had the choice to sit either on the inside or outside @ tables on the sidewalk. Outside was pleasant with the exception of the next door apartment dwellers "walking" their dogs. Overall good experience

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Get the Dill Fries!! They are the best! I dont know their secret on how they cook the fries, but they always end up with a little crunch - yummy! Staff are always friendly too.