“Awesome Mediterranean Food in Downtown Tampa”

Kurdi's Fresh Mediterranean Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I ate at this small, but amazing place for 3 of the 5 meals I had while working in Tampa for 4 nights. If this place were in my hometown of Orlando, I would eat here at least once every week. The food is the Best Mediterranean food that I have had since being in Greece and Turkey several years ago. The owner is Lebanese and they have some amazing Lebanese dishes to compliment some of the more well known Greek and Turkish dishes. My co-workers loved the chicken and beef kabobs but I am partial to the Chicken Schwarma wrap. I will eat here anytime I get remotely close to downtown Tampa!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

For starters, the food here is delicious! The meat is cooked perfect and the vegetables are fresh. I first tried this restaurant when a local referred me to it as the best food of its kind in the area. The service is fairly quick depending on who you get. I do want to note that they do not have any liquer here, so your adult beverages will have to be limited to wine or beer. You can sit either in or outdoors. I enjoy sitting outdoors and smoking their extended hookah flavor collection. All in all, I would say this is a great place to grab a bite to eat any day of the week but - Sunday (they are closed).

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is a cute place to have lunch in downtown Tampa. They have indoor and outdoor seating and good service. I had the beef kebab wrap which was good. I only wish that thry served salad as a side, or at least as an option, instead of fries. The fries are good, but they dont go with the Middle Eastern theme. I also wish that my kebab had still been on the skewer so I could assemble the wrap myself.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Excellent food, very tasty and everything tasted fresh. Loved the vine leaves and great value being half price appies during happy hour!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Truly delightful. The stuffed grape leaves were delicate and exquisite. The hummus was great. I had a mix of kabobs, one beef and one kufta kabob. Delightful flavors. Serving sizes were just right, satisfying, but not too much. My friends praised the Turkish coffee. Reasonable prices.

1  Thank Falcon1981