“Great Burgers and Beer”

Dining options: Late Night
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Burgers and Beer”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

If you like beer, this pub's for you! Just to qualify, I'm not a beer drinker - I prefer my wine. That said, our server helped me select two craft beers that I really liked. She asked about my tastes and brought 5 samples. The 'real' beer drinkers in our party also tried lots of samples and enjoyed several different beers throughout dinner.

My burger -- the 10 oz. Bleu Cheese burger -- was huge and delicious!
I will definitely eat (and drink) here again!

• Visited August 2014

Jacksonville, FL
“Are all time favorite stop in Ybor!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have at least a pint every time we pass by. They have over 40 beers on tap and plenty of variety in liquor and mixed drink variations. We were sad to see our favorite bartender had moved on to a new location (kind of like seeing an old friend whenever we'd visit) but service and food was still great. The burgers, (especially the nom-nom burger) and the Reuben are always a good bet. Also, if you love decedent and food try the blue cheese and balsamic vinegar chips. However, I ordered the mac n' cheese the last time I was there but was disappointed in the level of salt in the dish (high), so if you're sensitive to salt stay away from the mac n' cheese!

Visited July 2014
boston
“Stick to the bar”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Cold drinks served up my personable good looking bartenders made this place key. Nice atmosphere, fun for a happy hour.

• Visited June 2014
“Disappointed! ”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Visited on a Wednesday for their recent special offer which was the newly added Crawfish night. Gathering up my family and friends driving from Lakeland excited to have some "Louisiana Crawfish" as advertised, being from N.O and haven't had some Crawfish in quite some time; best believe we brought our appetites.
We ordered a boat load of them as well as to-go orders for other friends that couldn't make it. As the family sits picking through there basket of Crawfish, corn, potatoes, and sausage the smiles fade away from each one of their faces as the corn was still frozen in the middle :( and the Crawfish well to be Frank tasted like dirty fish tank, horrible! Sent all the orders back. Come to find out they ordered them from CHINA! !! I'm not racist but REALLY! Being from Nawlins and going somewhere to claim to have Louisiana Crawfish and false advertising is a disgraceful. Ruined the entire family dinner. :(

Tampa, Florida
“Good food, great beer”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Absolutely love this place. The food is good and the beer choices are great. Beer is a built pricey though, but well worth a few pints.

Visited March 2014