“Couldn't get a better guide - Jason is the best!!”

Steady Action Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Looking for a fishing trip of a lifetime? Look no further than Steady Action Fishing Charters. We are your #1 source for fishing in Tampa Bay. From sightseeing to catching Snook, Redfish, Trout, and Tarpon we can put you on the fish. All boat tours include licensing and tackle so you only need to bring food and beverage.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Have had several fishing trips with Jason. The latest was with my father who was overwhelmed with the quantity and variety of fish we caught. We each had a redfish near the top of the slot within the first hour.

I have experience with multiple fishing guides and have never known anyone who knows the area waters better or works harder to make sure you keep your line in the water and catching fish.

Top recommendation!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Second time fishing with Jason. This trip i lost count on the number of red fish we boated along with two snook, two trout and some snapper and flounder. That is what i call a very productive day on the water. Jason works very hard to make sure every trip is memorable. i would recommend to anyone who asks and anyone reading this review.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Yep i'm sorry to say its taken me over a year to write this review for you captain jason but better late than never. What I can say to anyone considering a fishing trip with the venerable captain is that a massive smile comes to my face every time i recall the completely awesome day my family had with him out on the Tampa flats. On an 8 hours excursion i think the only time we weren't actually reeling in fish was when we were speeding off to different locations in search of a different type of catch. Yep we caught a ton of fish. It was exhilarating. It was amazing. Captain Jason is super cool and has an amazing knowledge of the area. His boat is tip top, the marina is picturesque and the flats are beautiful. Sometimes I read these reviews and think "is that for real?" well i'm telling you that Steady Action Fishing Charters are 100% for real and you will remember the amazing fishing with Jason for the rest of your life.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I have used several guides in Florida, Texas, Missouri, Lousiana, and Alabama. Jason is the best out of all the ones we have used. He is extremely knowledgable and passionate with the sport of fishing. He put us on far more fish than any other guide and a variety of fish too. He took us to several different spots and we caught some really nice keeper reds, snapper, and caught and released several snook. We caught needle fish, puff fish, and even crevalle jacks. He was extremely nice, patient, and very professional. He really impressed us. He had us both smiling with every fish on. Well done Jason! We will be back again and you can not beat the dockside service from Pirates Pointe. He has a very promising career ahead of him.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

WOW!! Our first time out with "Capt. Jason"~ Began with beautiful sunrise - off to catch bait fish. Then went to where Jason said we would be on top of Spanish Mackerel ... and we were!! Awesome to feel the Mackerel "hit" within seconds of your cast! We also caught Blue fish (fun to catch) there. Jason worked to make our time out fishing a memorable experience by moving us around to 3-4 areas, even though we were getting action everywhere. Next we were on Trout, Jack Carvel, and others TNTM. Then off to the races~ Reds and Snook! My husband (the fisherman) fought Snook and then a Grandma Snook hit my rod! I have not fished in >10 years... After 10-15 min. I landed a 20+ lb. 38" Snook :O)
Experience of a lifetime!! I would recommend Captain Jason Prieto to anyone who desires a great fishing experience. He is professional, knowledgeable and fun!!

Been to Steady Action Fishing Charters? Share your experiences!