“Always an Exciting Fishing Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Steady Action Fishing Charters

Steady Action Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Looking for a fishing trip of a lifetime? Looking no futher than Steady Action Fishing Charters.We are your #1 source for fishing in Tampa Bay. From sight seeing to catching Snook, Redfish, Trout, and Tarpon we can put you on the fish. All boat tours include licensing and tackle so you only need to bring food and beverage. Call now to book a trip of a lifetime
Tampa, Florida
“Always an Exciting Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

My sons and I began fishing with Capt. Jason five years ago when I would visit family in Tampa during Christmas. Our first 1/2 day trip we caught 33 fish, the following year 46, 58 the next, etc. Aside from being a nice person Jason is an exceptional guide. He knows his craft and is excellent at it. I now live in Tampa on the bay and fish quite a bit but as I have told Jason, when I really want to catch fish I call him and book a day!!

David B

Visited March 2013

Tampa, Florida
“First Class Tampa Bay Guide!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have been fishing with Captain Jason for over 10 years. He continues to excel at putting his clients on fish and providing them with trips that make lifelong memories. On one of my most memorable trips he put me on the biggest tarpon of my life that weighed almost 200 pounds! I would highly recoommend his services to anyone, from novice to seasoned angler as he makes sure each of his clients enjoys Steady Action!

Visited September 2012
Apollo Beach, Florida, United States
“Awesome Time!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Me and my family went out for a trip with Capt Jason and this was by far the best fishing trip we have ever been on. He was very knowledgable and we caught LOTS of fish!!!! He was very professional and did all the work for us!! Awesome captain and we will definately go out again with him!!

Visited October 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Great fishing in Tampa Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've been out fishing with Capt Jason a couple times per year for about 5 years. Every time, my friends and I have caught so many fish! The first two times I went fishing with Capt. Jason was during a fishing tournament in Tampa Bay. Because of his knowledge-and where to find the right fish, we won the tournament both years! Capt Jason is a professional and a pleasure to deal with - always!

Visited October 2012
Plant City, Florida, United States
“Thanks for the best fishing trip ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was the first time me and my family ever did any kind of fishing charter and I am glad we chose Captain Jason. He was very good with our kids. He showed us a great time and we caught a lot of fish. If you are looking for a great fishing charter I would highly recommend this one by far.

Visited February 2013