“Great Vegan Food”

Ranked #482 of 2,400 Restaurants in Tampa
Lutz, Florida
“Great Vegan Food”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

This was our first time at Loving Hut. The food was delicious...far better than we had anticipated. As mentioned earlier, it lacked somewhat in ambiance. However, the quality and taste of the food made up for that. We will definitely be back.

1 Thank bhFlorida

Sarasota, Florida
“Not what I hoped for”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

The ambiance needs work and the place could use a good cleaning. I was really excited to find a vegan place but I wouldn't go back. The menu looked great but it seems more like a Chinese food restaurant with vegan options than a creative/tasty vegan restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Vegan weirdness”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My friend was visiting from NY and picked this place for her Birthday dinner. They advertised a "vegan buffet" every third Saturday of the month, and the third Saturday was my friends Birthday! We showed up and there was no buffet, barely anybody in the restaurant, and awful decor and lighting. We decided to stay and order off of the menu anyways, what a bad idea. the apps were ok, I will not lie, but the entrees all came out seperate with five minutes in between, and they were YUCKY and did not taste fresh at all! Also, the vegan cult stuff on the television, the Supreme Master TV is the weirdest thing in the world. I do not want to give my money to some Vegan Cult leader to earn more "Vegan Points." Tampa is filled with amazing places with Vegan options, do not waste your time here!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank tradedsmiles
Atlanta, Georgia
“I Love Loving Hut!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The vegan burger at this restaurant is the best I've ever eaten! I also ordered the General Tso's tofu and the vegan flan to go. The General Tso's tofu was delcious-served on a bed of cucumbers and peppers. My only disappointment was the flan. It was very bland, basically tastless. Overall, a good experience except for the dessert.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ann7714
“Excellent food, slow service.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed the food. I had the Hut Burger, daughter had Spaghetti with meatballs, and wife had spring rolls. All were excellent. However, the food came out at different times and the waiter was nice but seemed overwhelmed for the lunch "crowd". I see in the reviews that they recently had turnover in staff. I will try again when we are back in Tampa because the food was excellent.

• Visited June 2013