“Quality Food/Comfortable atmosphere”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My Husband and i had brunch at flight today. Food was wonderful good variety, loved the shrimp in my made to order omelette. Everything was fresh and tasted like it. I spoke with they chef and they can even accommodate special dietary issues/preferences if you ask. The tables and chairs were comfortable. We will be back for brunch and can't wait to trying out the dinner menu. They even have an area that could be private for a nice celebration meal with friends and family. wonderful experience.

1  Thank Deborah N
There are newer reviews for Flight Restaurant and Lounge

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Whenever my husband and I want to go out to a restaurant where the food is terrific and the atmosphere romantic, we head to Flight on Wed, Fri or Sat. That's when we can hear some great music but still be able to talk. The food is unique and despite other reviews, we find sharing the small plates more than enough. In fact our best friends always want to go there with us so we can try several different plates. The owner and chef Michael always comes out to see how we like it. The crab cakes are the best we've had -almost all crabmeat! In fact we're headed there tonight with two other couples so we'll get lots of dishes.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We just returned from the restaurant and it was very good ! Paige our waitress was personable,very attentive , with a sweet personality! The mahi was excellent and my husband really enjoyed the pulled pork nacho's. Josh entertained and I was very impressed with not only how he sang but his guitar playing also. Would definately go back !!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I understand that Tapa's are small portions. But these small portions couldn't feed a 6 year old child. Things come in 2's. If they came in 3's I would have enjoyed it. I paid almost 40 dollars for a total of 8 pieces of food.Terrible value.

1  Thank Usfleggo
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by this local Northdale eatery. Went there with a Groupon and came away very impressed, so much so we just ate there for brunch and loved their Bloody Mary bar. Very unique dishes that combine lots of different flavors. There was a one-man band playing on the weekend night that set the mood for a great evening out with friends.

1  Thank FLFreddyT