“Nice dinner with friends”
Review of Flight Restaurant and Lounge - CLOSED

Flight Restaurant and Lounge
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We met friends here for dinner on a Friday night. They had reservations, but they wouldn't have been necessary as there were plenty of tables at 7:30. Service was good, attentive, and informed. The food was good, but not crazy good. My only criticism would be that the menu is a little small. It wouldn't take long after a few visits to run out of new things to try. The singer the night we were there was wonderful!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Had a coupon so first tried it on a Saturday night. We were very pleased with the food. I had the shrimp and grits and they were wonderful. My husband asked them to make a peppercorn steak and they were happy to with no up charge from the menu steak. There was a couple singing and playing keyboard and guitar which added to a romantic atmosphere. The servers and managers couldn't have been more friendly and we found the service excellent.

In fact we went back for Sunday brunch and enjoyed it just as much. The menu is different but good and the do it yourself Bloody Mary bar was great fun. They and the mimosas were very reasonable. We plan to go back for both dinner and brunch.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I can't believe I have never had shrimp and grits before! Flight changed my life. If you ate there for brunch I highly recommend the SnG :) yummo!
The Bloody Mary bar is a great idea and tasty too. My party was not impressed with the service, it was pretty slow. The atmosphere is probably MUCH better at night....

2  Thank mutinyluv
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stopped in on Saturday night for a light night eat and drink. Had the Florentine Pizza with poached egg. It sound different and I was sure how I would like it, but it was great combination. On earlier visits I've tried the both the Koran BBQ and Pulled Pork sliders which were excellent. The staff was friendly, but serves from the kitchen was slow at times. They have an interesting arrangement for the stage performers. It's kind of like a cut out raised stage in the wall. It works. Will be back again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went last weekend with a group of friends...nice bar with good selection of beers on tap, TVs if you are interested. Food was great, BBQ sliders and Chorizo flatbread and Mac Balls!!!

We will be back.