“Great new restaurant in Carrollwood!”
Review of Flight Restaurant and Lounge - CLOSED

Flight Restaurant and Lounge
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went last weekend with a group of friends...nice bar with good selection of beers on tap, TVs if you are interested. Food was great, BBQ sliders and Chorizo flatbread and Mac Balls!!!

We will be back.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

My husband and I went in today for the brunch and Bloody Mary bar .

We waited more than 5 minutes to get seated although no one was ahead of us and the place had plenty of tables .

We ordered the shrimp and grits and eggs Bendict .

We were given our Bloody Mary glass and we Made our drink .

We completely consumed our drink and then only one dish arrived .

It looked like the eggs Bendict so my husband ate it , it was not until he was done did they come by with what I thought was my dish. Turns out the eggs Bendict he ate was my shrimp and grits!

Really , the shrimp was in the form of a cake on top of grits with an egg on top !

Now I was presented with pork or some kind of shredded meat which I did not want and rarely eat!

So I ate half and my husband ate the rest . Very disapointing when you wanted and expected shrimp !

I asked for the bill and she gave us the wrong bill, when I asked the waitress about it she preceded to argue with me . Then she finally looked at the bill and admitted she game me the wrong one.

Lots for them to learn , when I asked the waitress why she did not serve us together , she said she did not want the food to get cold ! I said why didn't you just cook them at the same time ? She had no answer .

Wow

2  Thank SteviebTampa
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Stopped in on a Thursday evening. Very nice ambiance to this place - the portrait stage was especially interesting. Small crowd on this evening so noise was not an issue. Our server was especially attentive and made sure our glasses were always full and our food was immediately served. We ordered the goat cheese appetizer along with the chorizo flatbread and both were exceptional. After that we ordered the Korean BBQ tacos along with the bratwurst platter and both were exceptionally prepared and absolutely decadent. We would eat the tacos daily if we could. Being beer lovers, we appreciated a few good beers on draft and this really enhanced the dining experience. We're not sure why a recent review was so negative as this place really seems to have it all - great food and service with a trendy and upscale atmosphere and a solid beverage selection. If you haven't been, you really need to try this place!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Terrible! Last night, three of my friends and I thought we'd try something new...and since there was live music- we were pretty excited. Needless to say- the live music was the best part!

Here's what we experienced: terrible drinks, kitchen took forever and on top of that- they were out of at least 5 items on their already small menu, poor communication between kitchen and server, terrible atmosphere- theme overdone and artwork not appealing.

Will not return or recommend.

4  Thank liam s
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is a newly opened restaurant and has a great atmosphere, food, drink and staff. Please make sure to stop in and ask for Mike the Owner - tell him I suggested you visit. The food is all very fresh and they have some unique selections, like their Mac n Cheese balls wrapped in bacon and served with a bar b que sauce - YUMMY. They also have a great wine selection and full bar. There is also entertainment some nights. Enjoy your visit there.
They also just recently started serving Sunday Brunch.

1  Thank Gary D